5,595,760 Members 37,295 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Lock Screen edit

Tip us?
 
leonardohideki
Old
(Last edited by leonardohideki; 12th December 2013 at 08:38 PM.)
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Dec 2013
Default [Q] Lock Screen edit

Hey guys!

I have a Xperia ZQ (the brazillian model from ZL) and I've updated it for 4.2.2 last week.

Since this, when I turn on the screen, it automatically enters at lockscreen edit mode, every time, and this bothers me a lot.

It's something like this (I can't post links, so please remove the * from it) --> im*gur.com/*3PqnxEt

I think it's not a configuration problem, since I've tried a factory reset using PC Companion. Anyone knows about this, have the same issue or knows how to "fix" it?

Thanks, and sorry if there's any errors in typing.

PS: My phone is locked and unrooted, and the firmware ir the 10.3.A.0.423
 
AndreIrawan97
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 43
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Denpasar
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardohideki View Post
Hey guys!

I have a Xperia ZQ (the brazillian model from ZL) and I've updated it for 4.2.2 last week.

Since this, when I turn on the screen, it automatically enters at lockscreen edit mode, every time, and this bothers me a lot.

It's something like this (I can't post links, so please remove the * from it) --> im*gur.com/*3PqnxEt

I think it's not a configuration problem, since I've tried a factory reset using PC Companion. Anyone knows about this, have the same issue or knows how to "fix" it?

Thanks, and sorry if there's any errors in typing.

PS: My phone is locked and unrooted, and the firmware ir the 10.3.A.0.423
Well i think nothing is wrong with ur phone.... So, it starts when u updated ur phone to 4.2.2?
 
leonardohideki
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreIrawan97 View Post
Well i think nothing is wrong with ur phone.... So, it starts when u updated ur phone to 4.2.2?
Exactly, I don't know why... Is it common?
 
AndreIrawan97
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 43
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Denpasar
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardohideki View Post
Exactly, I don't know why... Is it common?
Well, if you turn on, is it on edit lockscreen mode?
If yes, i think it's not normal... have you try to restore your phone via companion?
 
leonardohideki
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreIrawan97 View Post
Well, if you turn on, is it on edit lockscreen mode?
If yes, i think it's not normal... have you try to restore your phone via companion?
Exactly. Everytime I turn the screen on afeter locking it, it's on edit mode. So I have to hold on a second 'til I can unlock it normally. It's not a big problem, but sometimes it's annnoying.

I've tried to restore via Sony PC Companion and reseting to factory data on aphone configuration...
 
AndreIrawan97
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 43
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Denpasar
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardohideki View Post
Exactly. Everytime I turn the screen on afeter locking it, it's on edit mode. So I have to hold on a second 'til I can unlock it normally. It's not a big problem, but sometimes it's annnoying.

I've tried to restore via Sony PC Companion and reseting to factory data on aphone configuration...
i see... well, have u update it to official 4.3 (It's out, but i don't receive the OTA) ? Maybe it solve the prob..
 
leonardohideki
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Dec 2013
Default New bug! Mobile Data icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreIrawan97 View Post
i see... well, have u update it to official 4.3 (It's out, but i don't receive the OTA) ? Maybe it solve the prob..
Yes, I did it and solved the problem. Thanks for the tip.

But now I gotta another bug, the mobile data 2G/3G icon don't disappear of the status bar even when it's deactivated. Someone else with the same prob? It disturbs and confuses me sometimes.
 
AndreIrawan97
Old
#8  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 43
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Denpasar
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardohideki View Post
Yes, I did it and solved the problem. Thanks for the tip.

But now I gotta another bug, the mobile data 2G/3G icon don't disappear of the status bar even when it's deactivated. Someone else with the same prob? It disturbs and confuses me sometimes.
Press thanks then haahahaha
Okay, well, is the battery getting longer? Or same?
BBM Pin : 744D2487
Twitter : @IAm__Dre

"Ask not what your country can do for you, Ask what you can do for your country" -JFK

"Hate your government doesn't mean you hate your country" -Unknown

"OMGZZZZZ!!! MY DAD DOESN'T KNOW ME! HE BUY ME A BLACK IPHONE 5S! ALL I ONE IS WHITE IPHONE 5S!!!! SO ANNOYING!!! I HATE MY DAD!!!" -Some Bitch

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Google Glass XE16 Update Factory Image and Rooted Bootloader Now Available

You may recall that early yesterday, we talked about the XE16 … more

Add Swipe Utilities to Your App with SimpleFingerGestures Library

Gestures have become an increasingly important element in smartphone UI … more

Android App Review: Lock it Down with Lockdown Pro – XDA Developer TV

Our smartphones are our lives. They store our contacts, emails, … more