turbo Z-RAM first run **New for v06**
1. Click on the turbo Z-RAM app in the app drawer.
2. Grant it permission in Super-SU
3. Select Baked in Z-RAM *NOT* Module Z-RAM. Press the back button.
4. Close the app by pressing the X in the lower right hand corner.
5. Reopen the app.
Installing this ROM
1. Boot into Philz recovery
2. Select "Wipe Data/Factory reset"
3. Select "Clean to Install a New Rom"
4. Select "Yes I will install a new ROM".
5. Do the above twice.
6. Select Power Options in Philz
7 .Reboot Recovery.
8. Then flash this ROM.
Installing/configuring Dolphin Browser
1. Install Adobe Flash player from here
2. Click on the Dolphin Jetpack icon in your app drawer. Not the Dolphin Browser. This will automatically install Jetpack in Dolphin and open the browser.
3. Swipe through the setup and click start. You are now at the home screen.
4. Click the dolphin button in the lower left hand corner or select menu. The menu screen comes up.
5. Click settings. Then user agent. Select Desktop. This will allow you to get the REAL versions of websites. Not the mobile ones.
6. Ensure Dolphin Jetpack switch is green and "turned on".
7. (optional) Switch on "Set as Default Browser" I'm sure after you've tried it, it WILL become your default
8 Click "web content". Ensure "Load images" and Flash player are set to "always on"
That's it! Enjoy true flash browser content!
1. Open Viper4Android FX in your app drawer.
2. It will ask you to install one of 3 types of drivers: Super, Normal, or Powersaving. Chose one. The higher the quality the more battery it uses.
3. Reboot your phone.
4. From your home screen hit menu > settings > My Device > Sounds > Music effects.
5. Ensure that VIPER4Android FX is checked.
6. Open Viper4Android in your app drawer again. Select your settings for Headset, Phone Speaker, and Bluetooth to your tastes.
7. (optional) From within Viper4Android FX select menu > ui setting for more advanced options including sound volume gain tweaks.
Enjoy Great sound!
Updating the native ad-blocking host file
1. Open AdAway app.
2. Select the menu button then preferences...
3. From the menu select "Target hosts file" then "Custom target"
4. From the menu select "Custom target" , type in /system/etc/CrossBreeder/dnrd_root/master then press OK.
5. Select "NO" to Symlink missing!!!
6. Close app, you're done!
If you later wish to update manually, repeat steps 1, 5 and 6. Automatic updates appear not to work when the Symlink is missing.
(Please totally disregard the "Disabled" and "Simlink Missing" banners . We are using AdAway only to update our master file. We are not using AdAway to block ads, hence the message.)
Installing Xposed framework and Wanam Xposed
1. Open Xposed Installer in the app drawer.
2. Select Framework.
3. Select Modules.
4. Check the Wanam Xposed Module
5. Select Install/Update (check that the current version is at least 47)
6. Reboot your phone.
7. Open Wanam Xposed and customize the ROM as you wish.
Installing KTweaker pre-made settings
1. Open KTweaker and select Backup Prefs to sdcard
2. Keep the default name of Settings if you wish or Simply name it Default.
3. Close KTweaker.
4. Unzip the profile(s) of your choice to /sdcard/KTweaker: Turbo.zip
| Low Gear.zip
| Low Gear v2.zip
(use this if your phone won't wake up after screen off).
5. Open KTweaker and restore the settings.
6. Click apply
Installing the transparent notification drawer settings in Wanam Xposed
1. Unzip and copy this file transparent notification drawer.zip
to the /sdcard/.WanamXposed folder. (note the period before the foldername)
2. Open Wanam Xposed.
3. Open menu.
4. Select restore a backup
5. Select transparent notification drawer.
6. Reboot to apply changes.