XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

kernel is not seandroid enforcing i9505

Tip us?

Lykomedos
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default kernel is not seandroid enforcing i9505

i got official 4.3 update 2 days ago. at first it seems nice but i didnt like it. so i wanted to try cyanogenmod 10.2 with new cm installer. my phone was connected to pc and the installer done the rest. and i love it. cm is better than samsung stock roms but now i have a little warning on boot screen. it says;

kernel is not seandroid enforcing
set warranty bit: kernel

how can i fix this?

adrian3
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykomedos View Post
i got official 4.3 update 2 days ago. at first it seems nice but i didnt like it. so i wanted to try cyanogenmod 10.2 with new cm installer. my phone was connected to pc and the installer done the rest. and i love it. cm is better than samsung stock roms but now i have a little warning on boot screen. it says;

how can i fix this?
You can't "fix" it cause it isn't broken.. it's just an annoying message. just ignore it
The Following User Says Thank You to adrian3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Simonka
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 0
Default 89528699 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian3 View Post
You can't "fix" it cause it isn't broken.. it's just an annoying message. just ignore it
yeah but booting taking forever !

Joku1981
Old
Thanks Meter 456

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonka View Post
yeah but booting taking forever !

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykomedos View Post

how can i fix this?
This message appears coz the ROM u installed have non STOCK Kernel. This advise u that ur Kernel no is the ORIGINAL STOCK. Only u can delete it installing STOCK KERNEL means STOCK ROM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLICK "THANKS" BUTTON IF I HELPED YA

Simonka
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981 View Post

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

This message appears coz the ROM u installed have non STOCK Kernel. This advise u that ur Kernel no is the ORIGINAL STOCK. Only u can delete it installing STOCK KERNEL means STOCK ROM
show how to do it .. i tried flash stock and it says failed !

jaswinky
Old
Thanks Meter 87
Quote:
show how to do it .. i tried flash stock and it says failed !
Once you installed 4.3 you cannot install stock 4.2.2 roms, only 4.3 roms or greater is available to flash. If you had installed CM over 4.2.2 instead 4.3, you wouldn't see those messages. Too late.

Enviado desde mi GT-P7510 usando Tapatalk 2

Simonka
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaswinky View Post
Once you installed 4.3 you cannot install stock 4.2.2 roms, only 4.3 roms or greater is available to flash. If you had installed CM over 4.2.2 instead 4.3, you wouldn't see those messages. Too late.

i had 4.2.2 i officialy updated to 4.3 but now i flashed android revolution hd 3.0 booting taking forever .. so i wanted go back to stock but i cnt

jaswinky
Old
Thanks Meter 87
Quote:
i had 4.2.2 i officialy updated to 4.3 but now i flashed android revolution hd 3.0 booting taking forever .. so i wanted go back to stock but i cnt
Ok, flash a 4.3 stock rom using kies3 drivers and odin 3.09. If you try to flash a 4.2.2 rom you will get an error.