XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

PLS HELP ME ONE reboots my HTC

Tip us?

rem2711
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default PLS HELP ME ONE reboots my HTC

PLS HELP installing the latest Android Revolution rom on my HTC ONE 40.3, tried to install with recovery mod clockword touch the ROM instead of recovery TRWP 2.6.3 and my htc one to run without rebooting and ROM and I can not enter the recovery to install another, but if I can get into the bootloader. I appreciate in advance any help THANKS.

Prash8429
Old
Thanks Meter 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by rem2711 View Post
PLS HELP installing the latest Android Revolution rom on my HTC ONE 40.3, tried to install with recovery mod clockword touch the ROM instead of recovery TRWP 2.6.3 and my htc one to run without rebooting and ROM and I can not enter the recovery to install another, but if I can get into the bootloader. I appreciate in advance any help THANKS.
if you can get into the bootloader, you can flash a new recovery through it, and flash the rom
So the question is, are you able to get into bootloader?
PHONE:HTC One , S-OFF, ARHD 61.1 & teaMSeven performance kernel
Device History

Nokia 1100(The undead)
Sony Ericsson K750i(Meh)
Nokia 5220(Killed in action)
HTC Explorer aka Pico(retired)

rem2711
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
if I'm able to do it if I explain how, and if I can help much better because Spanish translations by google are a bit bad. I'm desperate and do not know how to get my htc one again. THANKS

scifitrekkie
Old
(Last edited by scifitrekkie; 12th December 2013 at 07:54 PM.)
Thanks Meter 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by rem2711 View Post
if I'm able to do it if I explain how, and if I can help much better because Spanish translations by google are a bit bad. I'm desperate and do not know how to get my htc one again. THANKS
If you hold and keep holding down volume down button and power button down together it should boot into bootloader..once in bootloader I suggest you fastboot erase cache, then try to reflash recovery via fastboot flash recovery <name of recovery>.img

rem2711
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
when trying to install the TWRP recovery via fastboot but I accept I give reboot the htc one was shut down and when I press the power button only red led lights up and the screen stays off and the pc is not recognizing the device. When I press the power button + vol low blink at the same time the button <(return) and the button at the house but did not get the bootloader,