XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] format and partition internal storage

Tip us?

auckbaurer
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] format and partition internal storage

i'm a little bit stress about G-cam, i never had samsung mobile and device with internal storage, my habits to makes mobile faster and smoother are rooting, format microsd 32gb class 10, partition into 3 partition (fat32, ext2, linux swap), link2sd, and all done.
But this G-cam has built internal storage, and my normal procedure for new mobile didn't work well, it's still lagging, sometimes hanging for 20seconds, and others thing like transfer Bluetooth, wifi-direct, installed apks and data still go to internal storage, not going to my external microsd.

what to do with this? i expect fast and smooth activity when multitasking, i mean G-cam is quadcore, exynos, and 1gb ram, but my previous sonyerricsson xpreia mini and neo are better than this in running.
ps: i read all the threads in G-cam section but it's look like already abandoned

please any solution would help, i don't have any mobile right now

auckbaurer
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
update : i checked if link2sd scan and connect to internal memory, and it's seem not reading at all.
So i format (again) my memory card, part in into 3 partition, link it to link2sd. The result are no apps can be link to ext memory (all goes to internal memory), all apps folders not shown in internal memory or ext memory (i'm guessing it goes to 2nd partition;ext2) so i can't explore at all.
Then i open my backup at CWM, restore all like normal, BUT my gallery not showing any images, it seems CWM link every previous images/pics/videos in previous gallery to my ext memory and because i format my ext memory, all only folders with nothing i can open! everytime camera finish taking picture the review not working, and if i access gallery from camera, it goes "forced close". Situation getting worse by lens always rolling out everytime i open apks for editing pictures.

NICE combination: lag, hang, force closed.

i used my saving to buy this gadget, hoping xda-dev in the future can make this G-cam become a phone (how ever xda-devs are the one enabling call HTC flyer into phone, and after that so many other tablet), and got only its camera usefull.

NICE life: work, eat, playing (very slow) G-cam, then sleep.

Sent from my EK-GC100 using xda app-developers app

auckbaurer
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
update 2nd:
now everytime i access playstore, the lens keep on rolling in and out, and the same thing happen if i browse online.

any help? please

TEENAGERS
Old
Thanks Meter 5
DON'T WORRY.
IT'S NOT A BIG PROBLEM.

Sent From My GALAXY S4

auckbaurer
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEENAGERS View Post
DON'T WORRY.
IT'S NOT A BIG PROBLEM.

Sent From My GALAXY S4
oooh it IT IS A BIG PROBLEM ...even opening xda-dev app now my lens keep on rolling in and out...

note: i found this thread which could be a solution for Gal-cam >> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=43146643

is it a scam? at the end someone really serious giving warning, TS not giving response.
But if it scam why MOD not deleting that post.