[How To] Work Around With Facebook Lag
Hey, mate. Let me tell you my trick to solve this issue.
NOTE: We can't do much things to solve the App, but we can manage Processor and Memory consumption
I usually using greenify at this point.
steps if you're using greenify free version
1. Install Greenify
(Free version is OK though)
2. Install SuperSU
. I recommend this app if you having issue the apps are not hibernated automatically when the device is entering sleep mode.
3. Install Xposed Installer
4. (skip this step if you already have superSU) Open SuperSU, then update SU binary through CWM - the phone will reboot to recovery and updating SU binary automatically
5. Open Xposed Installer - Choose Framework - Choose Install / Update
7. Open Xposed Installer - Choose Modules - Check Greenify
9. Open Greenify - Tap on + Icon
10. Choose any apps you want to hibernate
* TIPS *
- If you using Hangouts with SMS / MMS feature, don't greenify this app. Otherwise, you won't get any notification when new SMS is arrived.
- Don't greenify (hibernate) Instant Messaging like WhatsApp, LINE, etc. BBM using a lot of RAM, you can greenify this app to get rid of lag.
11. When you're done with those apps, tap option button (Letf soft key from "HOME" hard key) - Still in greenify
12. Choose Experimental features
13. Check boost mode
14. Check Keep Notifications
15. Check Wake-up Tracker & Cutoff
16. Check Block App State Abuse
Don't wory with dark options, those option are only available on Donation Package. That's it, and you are done.
- I don't care if I can't receive notification from Facebook immediately. I'd rather keep my phone cold, calm, and my battery is save.
- If you like Greenify App, Please Buy Donation Package on Google Play