5,600,292 Members 36,751 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help how to hack teenpatti

Tip us?

aashishb4u
Old
(Last edited by aashishb4u; 8th February 2014 at 07:22 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question [Q] Help how to hack teenpatti

Friends we all know games like teenpatti which are online games and can not hacked by HaXplorer as well game CIH softwares
well I tried it to hack by decompiling apk file to .SMALI as well to .JAVA by using dex2jar software but dont know what to change in the source code as well I dont know much java language

will anyone can help me I will give all the stuff i have please help..!!!

parth bhatti
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default going with smali

Quote:
Originally Posted by aashishb4u View Post
Friends we all know games like teenpatti which are online games and can not hacked by HaXplorer as well game CIH softwares
well I tried it to hack by decompiling apk file to .SMALI as well to .JAVA by using dex2jar software but dont know what to change in the source code as well I dont know much java language

will anyone can help me I will give all the stuff i have please help..!!!

Dude you have to mod this game in .Smali files...because .java files are not to be compiled after modification....if u know smali bytecode u definitely hack this game...I also trying modding smali in teen patti

justmpm
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2134
Quote:
Originally Posted by parth bhatti View Post
Dude you have to mod this game in .Smali files...because .java files are not to be compiled after modification....if u know smali bytecode u definitely hack this game...I also trying modding smali in teen patti
Hacking this game to get in app purchases is considered warez and even discussing how to do this is against xda rule 6: 6. Do not post warez. If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe