XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] AT&T G Pro work on Telus network?

Tip us?

SkyeBTCH
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] AT&T G Pro work on Telus network?

Hi there, I've been itching to get this phone for a while and I was wondering if LTE would work on the phone if i were to unlock it and use it on the Telus network here in Canada.... I've looked up the stats and all but all i see is that Telus only supports the 700 mhz frequency while I see that AT&T has both 700 and 1700. So would the phone only support one frequency or both? Sorry if this has been asked already....

paranoid365
Old
Thanks Meter 16
I know I'm late to the party, and digging up old threads is frowned apon, and SkyeBTCH you probably already decided to get, or not to get the phone, but we can not let even 1 person go unhelped, lol. Any who, I have this AT&T phone unlocked running on Telus, and it definitely does LTE, 4G, & 4G LTE, so pick your poison, and get this phone it is an absolute beast, grrrrr I would rather have this phone over the Sammy S series, Note series, and pretty much every other phone out in the wild right now; real talk...

Sent From My Optimus Prime Beast!!

zxaz
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyeBTCH View Post
Hi there, I've been itching to get this phone for a while and I was wondering if LTE would work on the phone if i were to unlock it and use it on the Telus network here in Canada.... I've looked up the stats and all but all i see is that Telus only supports the 700 mhz frequency while I see that AT&T has both 700 and 1700. So would the phone only support one frequency or both? Sorry if this has been asked already....

yes it will work......e980 support 700 wich we dont have yet here in canada 1700 and 2100 telus have the same band frequency then rogers.....
Tags
at&t, lte, telus