Galaxy S4 Weather Clock Widget & Music Player for galaxy grand quattro
S4 weather widget : http://www.mediafire.com/?ek1o9h0xs7cjxux
S4 music player: http://www.mediafire.com/?q98gupj4b3459ju
[Note: Installation process are same for both of them]
The Galaxy S4 AccuWeather Clock Widget & music player can be installed on stock deodexed custom ROMs. Here is how you can install the widget & player on your Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro.
1. Copy the zip file to your phone’s internal or external SD Card storage without extracting it.
2. Now boot your phone into ClockWorkMod recovery mode: press and hold Volume Up+Home+Power buttons for about 3-5 seconds.
3. Needless to say, you will have to use the volume and power keys to scroll up or down and select options.
4. Do not forget to backup your current ROM using “backup and restore” option in CWM.
5. Go to “advanced” and “wipe dalvik cache” (do it before and after installation)
6. Now scroll to “install zip from sdcard> choose zip from sdcard“, navigate to the zip file and select it.
7. It will be installed in a few seconds and when it is done, reboot the phone.
& ATLAST PRESS THANX BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU....
Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk 4