Tip us?

castorone
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] x10i - xrecovery installed - boot loop after factory settings

dear people,

i got a problem:

my dad received a used sony ericsson xperia x10i (from ebay) yesterday.

it was already rooted, xrecovery v0.3 installed, custom kernel.

i thought it was a good idea to change it back to factory settings (via the phone menu).

since that "click" the phone is in boot-loop (always the xperia-logo).

i can enter xrecover (via back-button on start) but still boot-loops.

dont know what to do - i got no sd-card installed and "sony pc companion" wont connect - it always gives me instructions to hold down the "back-button" while connecting to usb - but all the phone says is: gorah customized spl, booting custom kernel, bye !

what can i do ? get a sd-card and install something on it ? start that something via xrecovery ? or am i totally wrong ?!

if its that easy - what do i need ?

thanks !

castor

p.s. searched a lot of internet sites but this whole thread is soooo big - i cant figure it out myself - please help !

castorone
Old
(Last edited by castorone; 15th November 2013 at 06:31 PM.) Reason: nobody wants to help !
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
help help help ...please

...thanks for nothing - figured it out myself - no help from your site and you call yourself a forum - not nice !

SynGamer
Old
Thanks Meter 10
My Xperia x10 boots, but get's stuck at the Xperia logo...then just sits there until the battery dies. It doesn't charge once it gets to this point apparently. I can get to recovery, but that's it. I cannot get this into Flash Mode. Any help would be greatly appreciated.