[Q] galaxy apollo unable to start...please help...very well thanked

Tip us?

psaisaranreddy
Old
(Last edited by psaisaranreddy; 17th December 2013 at 08:00 AM.) Reason: solved
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post [Q] galaxy apollo unable to start...please help...very well thanked

Hello everyone.My SAMSUNG GALAXY APOLLO fell in water...I tried to switch on the phone.The phone turns on,but the logo only appears again and again and it switches off after full battery is drained...when connected to charger or usb,it only shows battery...I tried to hard reset it,but it is not happening...I gave it to the service centre...but no solution....guys please give a solution.....all answers are very well thanked...

zygis10
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Have you tried to dry it with fan? Also heard about drying with rices or sugar, you should try these, but first of all try with fan it helped me once when I had same problem

Sent from my PSX'ized Nexus 4
My current device - Google Nexus 4

My previous devices: Samsung Galaxy 3 I5800 (R.I.P. )
The Following User Says Thank You to zygis10 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

liberty35
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by psaisaranreddy View Post
Hello everyone.My SAMSUNG GALAXY APOLLO fell in water...I tried to switch on the phone.The phone turns on,but the logo only appears again and again and it switches off after full battery is drained...when connected to charger or usb,it only shows battery...I tried to hard reset it,but it is not happening...I gave it to the service centre...but no solution....guys please give a solution.....all answers are very well thanked...
Make it dry with sun light also
The Following User Says Thank You to liberty35 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]