[Q] "Not Registered On Network" Error
Hi, hoping you guys can help me out:
Current Problem: Bought an unlocked N900T, put in my metroPCS sim, try to dial *228 to switch my plan to that phone's IMEI. Get the "Not Registered On Network" error. Ok. Call metroPCS and have them switch me to that IMEI manually while phone is off and sim is out, still not working, they switched the phone to troubleshooting mode for 2 hours and still couldnt figure it out. Now I'm back on my S3 trying to figure out what's wrong.
Things it cant be:
1) Can't be the sim, it works fine in my S3
2) Can't be the IMEI is bad, checked and looks good
3) Can't be ESN is blocked, checked that
Things i've already tried:
1) ODIN back to pure stock rom (was already there anyway tho)
2) Factory reset
3) Set network to GSM, select automatic registration, never finds service.
I hear there is some Ariza patch to fix network for s3, s4, note 2. dont see one for Note 3. Any ideas would be appreciated.