XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] My Kindle Fire HD 8.9 Wont turn on HELP

Tip us?

rambobain
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile [Q] My Kindle Fire HD 8.9 Wont turn on HELP

Just yesterday i rooted my Kindle fire hd .....Superuser was install and everything was working fine ...i restart the kindle fire and it went in fastboot mode ...................i used Kindle fire Utility to normal boot but i keep going back to Fastboot mode ........and then it shut off .....dont wan to cut back on or Charge so one help me PLz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stunts513
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 497

DONATE TO ME
What exactly did you do with kindle fire utility, because it can hard brick and 2nd gen kindle fire because wasn't meant to be used on them.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD running CM10.1 Tablet UI using xda-developers app
My Wallpaper Fix for KF2, KFHD 7", and KFHD 8.9" is HERE
Please Read the instructions and use the debugger if you run into errors.
My own modified adb drivers for just about all kindles (includes old twrp and cm versions) HERE
Tablet UI Patch for latest CM10.1 build HERE!

Please send complaints to /dev/null

LinearEquation
Old
Thanks Meter 324

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambobain View Post
Just yesterday i rooted my Kindle fire hd .....Superuser was install and everything was working fine ...i restart the kindle fire and it went in fastboot mode ...................i used Kindle fire Utility to normal boot but i keep going back to Fastboot mode ........and then it shut off .....dont wan to cut back on or Charge so one help me PLz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hard brick
[ROOT]
2013 KFHD7 KFSOWI with firmware 11.x.x.x KFSOWI (no camera/no HDMI output) http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2544736 Post 10 at the link has instructions to block Amazon OTA updates on KFHD 7 KFSOWI
Remove Ads from Lockscreen KFHD7 2013 KFSOWI http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=48623841