XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ISSUE]Zooper Widgets Pro - Unable to load SD card templates

Tip us?

fafinaf
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 121
Default [ISSUE]Zooper Widgets Pro - Unable to load SD card templates

I'm using the latest version of Zooper Widget Pro from the playstore on a VZW Samsung Galaxy S4 (Slimrom v1.9 - Android 4.3)

Whenever I create a new zooper widget (any size) or open one that has been created, I am unable to see ANY templates in the SD Card Templates section. All I get is the spinning loading icon. I tried being patient and waiting over 15 minutes - set the phone down and came back with screen timeout set to never, as well. I've tried reinstalling and clearing data+cache. I've tried moving the folder to my SD and moving back to see if it would 'refresh' - no luck. I only got the list of templates when I luck when I moved all my templates from the Zooper folder 'Templates' folder to a different folder and moved back only 10 templates (at random). Whenever I move more templates into the 'Templates' folder, I get the spinning loading icon hang.

Why is it doing this?? I have a fair share of templates in my folder but why did it work up until a couple days ago? Did it reach a tipping point of sorts?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Even if someone else can share a similar issue or something. Cause I'm at my wits end with this. I have a few skins I wanted to put up in the playstore and I'm currently being held back.

Sorry for the long post and I hope that this is the correct section. Thank you for taking the time to read this and helping find a solution.

The screenshot I attached is what I see when I select SD card templates to see the list to choose from.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-10-25-04-52-40.jpg
Views:	1063
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	2349194  

gfreeman86
Old
(Last edited by gfreeman86; 3rd January 2014 at 05:20 PM.) Reason: Solved
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by fafinaf View Post
I'm using the latest version of Zooper Widget Pro from the playstore on a VZW Samsung Galaxy S4 (Slimrom v1.9 - Android 4.3)

Whenever I create a new zooper widget (any size) or open one that has been created, I am unable to see ANY templates in the SD Card Templates section. All I get is the spinning loading icon. I tried being patient and waiting over 15 minutes - set the phone down and came back with screen timeout set to never, as well. I've tried reinstalling and clearing data+cache. I've tried moving the folder to my SD and moving back to see if it would 'refresh' - no luck. I only got the list of templates when I luck when I moved all my templates from the Zooper folder 'Templates' folder to a different folder and moved back only 10 templates (at random). Whenever I move more templates into the 'Templates' folder, I get the spinning loading icon hang.

Why is it doing this?? I have a fair share of templates in my folder but why did it work up until a couple days ago? Did it reach a tipping point of sorts?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Even if someone else can share a similar issue or something. Cause I'm at my wits end with this. I have a few skins I wanted to put up in the playstore and I'm currently being held back.

Sorry for the long post and I hope that this is the correct section. Thank you for taking the time to read this and helping find a solution.

The screenshot I attached is what I see when I select SD card templates to see the list to choose from.
I have the same issue on my Galaxy S3 with Onmi rom (latest nightly)
Lucky I have bought it few minutes ago and can abort the transaction. I will buy it again when it will work

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Solved!!!

I had to copy the templates into internal storage folder:

/storage/emulated/0/ZooperWidget/Templates

then they were visible inside the app after tapping "open from sdcard"

Maybe i was just too hasty