[Q] Sprint S3 cyanogen 10.1.2-d2spr No Incoming voice or txt

Tip us?

infernoaudio
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Question [Q] Sprint S3 cyanogen 10.1.2-d2spr No Incoming voice or txt

tried seraching, I guess my wording just wasn't right or maybe Im the only one (doubt it) I rebooted / battery pulled no luck, I tried going back to stock rom so I could update prl, no good it kept giving errors when reloading, when it finally did boot into stock it would freeze a second after loading up. Soooo.. restored back to my backed up 10.1.2 and still no good, I can receive txt via google voice AND mms via stock txt app, but no txt through stock app and no incoming calls.. outgoing is fine... anyone got any ideas ?? IF I were to reload my phone to factory though Kies would that make me loose root and all I have done or can I do that.. update prl then rom manager back to saved 10.1.2 ? I am currently downlaoding 10.2 but I don't think thats gonna help.....

THANK YOU!!!

jdelano
Old
Thanks Meter 668
Quote:
Originally Posted by infernoaudio View Post
tried seraching, I guess my wording just wasn't right or maybe Im the only one (doubt it) I rebooted / battery pulled no luck, I tried going back to stock rom so I could update prl, no good it kept giving errors when reloading, when it finally did boot into stock it would freeze a second after loading up. Soooo.. restored back to my backed up 10.1.2 and still no good, I can receive txt via google voice AND mms via stock txt app, but no txt through stock app and no incoming calls.. outgoing is fine... anyone got any ideas ?? IF I were to reload my phone to factory though Kies would that make me loose root and all I have done or can I do that.. update prl then rom manager back to saved 10.1.2 ? I am currently downlaoding 10.2 but I don't think thats gonna help.....

THANK YOU!!!
have you tried going back to a tw rom and using the dialer code ##72786#? it reprovisions your phone.
Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 32GB - Still Stock O_o

infernoaudio
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdelano View Post
have you tried going back to a tw rom and using the dialer code ##72786#? it reprovisions your phone.
I have not yet... the update to 10.2 screwed up and ( opr I screwed it up ) and when I tried rebooting back to 1.2 it lost everything like I never had anything setup.. even titanium can't find by backups.. Im gonna try and clean phone out completly and start from scratch... do you know if I should use Kies? or search another way ?? I just don't wanna do the first thing I read and ruin anything...

jdelano
Old
Thanks Meter 668
Well, were you on 4.1.2 before you tried to go to CM 10.2?
Its important to know whether you were on 4.1.2 or had upgraded to 4.3 using the update sprint sent out.
Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 32GB - Still Stock O_o

infernoaudio
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Never did sprint update. Never asked me to. Thats why I wanted to goto stock, update, then do 10.2 but my stock won;t let me load, tried again last night, just errors. Before end of day I am going to verify drop box has my pics and stuff in my internal sd and intend on doing a hard reset, or wipe or watever and start fresh. I am just curios if root will be lost not that that is a huge deal, but when I first rooted it took me quite a bit of tries.