5,593,793 Members 45,128 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [HELP]Galaxy S4 i545 Build VRUAME7 Stock Download???

Tip us?
 
blackra1n
Old
#1  
blackra1n's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 45
Join Date: May 2012
Exclamation [Q] [HELP]Galaxy S4 i545 Build VRUAME7 Stock Download???

I am currently bricked on build VRUAME7 and I need the stock file for the Verizon S4 i545. Can anyone help me??? I googled for it and I cant find it. Trying to flash to stock using Odin but I need this file as my S4 was updated. Please can anyone help me find this file or does anyone know where I can download it??? Thank you so much to anyone who can help me find this File.
 
hexitnow
Old
#2  
hexitnow's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 305
Posts: 911
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Idaho

 
DONATE TO ME
The stock odin images are in thr dev section. You wont be able to go back to mdk so make sure to grab me7.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
Nvidia Shield Root and More
A little bit of reading goes a long way.
 
blackra1n
Old
(Last edited by blackra1n; 7th August 2013 at 07:23 AM.) Reason: Spelling errors
#3  
blackra1n's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 45
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexitnow View Post
The stock odin images are in thr dev section. You wont be able to go back to mdk so make sure to grab me7.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
They're where? Sorry I'm new to this page. Could you provide a link? If this works I could never thank you enough!
 
hexitnow
Old
#4  
hexitnow's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 305
Posts: 911
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Idaho

 
DONATE TO ME
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=41977487

Just make sure to grab the me7 version like I said you cant go back to mdk once updated. Its also the no wipe version so you retain any apps and the associated data. Sure you can thank me enough just hit the thanks button

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
Nvidia Shield Root and More
A little bit of reading goes a long way.
The Following User Says Thank You to hexitnow For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
blackra1n
Old
#5  
blackra1n's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 45
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexitnow View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=41977487

Just make sure to grab the me7 version like I said you cant go back to mdk once updated. Its also the no wipe version so you retain any apps and the associated data. Sure you can thank me enough just hit the thanks button

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
OKAY will try right now if it works I will click that thanks button a thousand times!
 
hexitnow
Old
#6  
hexitnow's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 305
Posts: 911
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Idaho

 
DONATE TO ME
Howd it go?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
Nvidia Shield Root and More
A little bit of reading goes a long way.
 
blackra1n
Old
#7  
blackra1n's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 45
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexitnow View Post
Howd it go?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
Just finished downloading and about to Flash now.
 
hexitnow
Old
#8  
hexitnow's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 305
Posts: 911
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Idaho

 
DONATE TO ME
Alright lemme know :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
Nvidia Shield Root and More
A little bit of reading goes a long way.
The Following User Says Thank You to hexitnow For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
blackra1n
Old
#9  
blackra1n's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 45
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexitnow View Post
Alright lemme know :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
Will do. I need to extract which is taking a while. Probably another 10 mins till I can flash it.
 
blackra1n
Old
#10  
blackra1n's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 45
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexitnow View Post
alright lemme know :thumbup:

Sent from my sch-i545 using tapatalk 2
it worked thank you so much!!!!!! :d:d:d:d:d

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes