New Z Ultra GPE Accessory ?

Tip us?

ryuken11221
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18

DONATE TO ME
Default New Z Ultra GPE Accessory ?

OK well I just ordered my phone today and I'm wondering guys what are the best cases and battery backup cases that I can use with it. Oh and has anyone found or no where to find fine tiped stylus anywhere

Sent from my MI 2 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
My Touch 4g > Samsung Epic4g > Motorola Photon 4g > HTC Amaze 4g > Samsung Galaxy S II > Samsung Galaxy Nexus > Samsung Galaxy S III

If i helped you help me buy my son a bottle of milk.....13 months and still growing

shaolin95
Old
Thanks Meter 863
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuken11221 View Post
OK well I just ordered my phone today and I'm wondering guys what are the best cases and battery backup cases that I can use with it. Oh and has anyone found or no where to find fine tiped stylus anywhere

Well it all depends on your needs and taste.
I dislike big rounded styluses so I ordered a Samsung C Pen which works great for me!.

Cases, well I got a few but nothing so far that I call amazing. As for Battery back ups, there is one that is 4500mAh and outputs 1A which I saw a nice review for it on youtube and feedback seems to be a good choice.
Like this one

Regards

Gayest quote ever from MST3K!
"You know Captain, every year of my life, I grow more and more convinced that the wisest and best is to fix our attention on the good and the beautiful...if you just take the time to look at it.".

My Galaxy Note Games & Apps previews YOUTUBE channel

pTeronaut
Old
(Last edited by pTeronaut; 31st December 2013 at 12:13 AM.)
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuken11221 View Post

Sony's CP12 Power Cover is a 3000mAh battery case with flip cover & stand and comes with such a stylus. It comes with a magnetic charge cable to charge the battery & phone. It's mains charging process charges the phone's battery before it tops up the case's battery, when the case is charging the phone's battery, when the phone hits 100%, the case stops supplying power.

http://store.sony.com/case-with-batt...hargers-Cables

The stylus is extendable, BTW. The case does add a little more width to this already large phone, but it still fits in the front pockets of my slacks.
[This space for rent]

ryuken11221
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18

DONATE TO ME
Yeah note for 139 I don't think I can do that for a case that seems a bit to steep for me I saw a couple on amazon for about 30 buck but I'll check out the Samsung c pen out

My Touch 4g > Samsung Epic4g > Motorola Photon 4g > HTC Amaze 4g > Samsung Galaxy S II > Samsung Galaxy Nexus > Samsung Galaxy S III

If i helped you help me buy my son a bottle of milk.....13 months and still growing