XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

cheap BT case and keyboard from ebay?anyone

Tip us?

cobyman7035
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 123
Default cheap BT case and keyboard from ebay?anyone

has anyone tried those cheap 20-30$ case and BT bluetooth combo?

similiar to this one here

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2013-Google-N...9a8cca4&_uhb=1

if yes, how is it, thanks
8gb NeXus⁴ 4.4 kitkat fully stock
16gb NeXus 7 FHD w/ TWRP 2.6.3.1 signed-razor-KRT16S-from-JSS15Q 4.4.2 KK w/ ElementalX v2.6 kernel @1.736 ghz UV800 using ART mode
32gb NeXus 5 white rooted/unlocked TWRP v2.6.4.3 touch , 4.4.2 KOT49H kk stock, franco kernel r32 w/ ART UVing 1.5ghz max cpu vomer
samsung galaxy gear black watch w/ Null v23 rom

wd5gnr
Old
Thanks Meter 116
I have one for 25 off an amazon seller. Works great. The keyboard is magnetic so you can remove it and use it detached which is cool.

Three negative that are not bad. First it does make it thick. about like a day planner, not bad. Two the keyboard is small as you would expect but it has nice travel and is quite usable. The third thing is that in landscape the edge of the screen can slip below the leather lip. If you use a hidden pie menu you might need to increase its target size to handle that.

But those are all minor. I like it. A HDMI adapter and this works well in a hotel for working.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to wd5gnr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

slyr114
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by wd5gnr View Post
I have one for 25 off an amazon seller. Works great. The keyboard is magnetic so you can remove it and use it detached which is cool.

Three negative that are not bad. First it does make it thick. about like a day planner, not bad. Two the keyboard is small as you would expect but it has nice travel and is quite usable. The third thing is that in landscape the edge of the screen can slip below the leather lip. If you use a hidden pie menu you might need to increase its target size to handle that.

But those are all minor. I like it. A HDMI adapter and this works well in a hotel for working.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Where can I get a cheap HDMI adapter for this device? My old mhl one doesn't work on this new model

Sent from my Nexus 7 2013 using Tapatalk
Direct link to my gallery of native Touchpad resolution wallpapers: Here
Link to relevant Reddit post about my gallery with instructions on how to set them without any crop or blur: Here

cobyman7035
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyr114 View Post
Where can I get a cheap HDMI adapter for this device? My old mhl one doesn't work on this new model

Sent from my Nexus 7 2013 using Tapatalk
ebay ofcourse, but its flaky sometimes, it will disconnect, these are getting cheaper now, only 10 bucks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HOT-Slimport...item5af8082c64

few months ago, these were like over 20bucks at least
8gb NeXus⁴ 4.4 kitkat fully stock
16gb NeXus 7 FHD w/ TWRP 2.6.3.1 signed-razor-KRT16S-from-JSS15Q 4.4.2 KK w/ ElementalX v2.6 kernel @1.736 ghz UV800 using ART mode
32gb NeXus 5 white rooted/unlocked TWRP v2.6.4.3 touch , 4.4.2 KOT49H kk stock, franco kernel r32 w/ ART UVing 1.5ghz max cpu vomer
samsung galaxy gear black watch w/ Null v23 rom

slyr114
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobyman7035 View Post
ebay ofcourse, but its flaky sometimes, it will disconnect, these are getting cheaper now, only 10 bucks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HOT-Slimport...item5af8082c64

few months ago, these were like over 20bucks at least
Awesome thanks man, last time I looked when I first got my device they were still pretty expensive.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
Direct link to my gallery of native Touchpad resolution wallpapers: Here
Link to relevant Reddit post about my gallery with instructions on how to set them without any crop or blur: Here