XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Galaxy Note 3 Official ROM

Tip us?

just wannit 2 werk
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Galaxy Note 3 Official ROM

Hi All - I did this for a long time with my dear old HD2 and benefited out of sight from the community. I then moved to Galaxy Note 2 which I liked so much that I bought the Galaxy Note 3 .... but the ROM is branded with some Estonian Telco and little apps I can't even understand. No big deal, but the obsessive in me would like to get rid of it without losing features I'm still liking.
Long story short ... is there an official unbranded ROM available? I'll probably look at custom ROMs later, but for now I just want to enjoy the phone.
Thanks in advance ... (BTW I did search)
Seasons Greetings to all
Simon

wILLRoiD
Old
Thanks Meter 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by just wannit 2 werk View Post
Hi All - I did this for a long time with my dear old HD2 and benefited out of sight from the community. I then moved to Galaxy Note 2 which I liked so much that I bought the Galaxy Note 3 .... but the ROM is branded with some Estonian Telco and little apps I can't even understand. No big deal, but the obsessive in me would like to get rid of it without losing features I'm still liking.
Long story short ... is there an official unbranded ROM available? I'll probably look at custom ROMs later, but for now I just want to enjoy the phone.
Thanks in advance ... (BTW I did search)
Seasons Greetings to all
Simon

what note 3 do u have?

if u have the n9500 look here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2461929
HTC J Butterfly | ipad mini | Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9500