FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

Stock Recovery [International][1.54.401.1]

493 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,306
 
By shenye, Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer on 14th December 2013, 12:05 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Title says it all. Flash using:
Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B27...it?usp=sharing

This is for the INTERNATIONAL T6UL variant.

Have fun
Last edited by shenye; 14th December 2013 at 12:09 AM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to shenye For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
20th December 2013, 08:21 AM |#2  
jaypeg123's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Malmoe
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
The dl file is a bin file, should I rename it? Or is it the wrong file?
0B27MEA0Eavx1enBsUnF3ekZiM1E.bin

Sent from my HTC One max using xda premium
Last edited by jaypeg123; 20th December 2013 at 08:23 AM.
20th December 2013, 02:33 PM |#3  
pradeepvizz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 710
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypeg123

The dl file is a bin file, should I rename it? Or is it the wrong file?
0B27MEA0Eavx1enBsUnF3ekZiM1E.bin

Sent from my HTC One max using xda premium

you could flash it as given in the op

Quote:

Flashboot flash recovery <filename>

20th December 2013, 04:16 PM |#4  
Howling Wolf's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeepvizz

you could flash it as given in the op

The right command is: fastboot flash recovery <filename>

You did a strange quote...
20th December 2013, 04:27 PM |#5  
pradeepvizz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 710
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howling Wolf

The right command is: fastboot flash recovery <filename>

You did a strange quote...

lol yeah ! thanks
18th January 2014, 02:23 PM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by shenye

Title says it all. Flash using:

Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B27...it?usp=sharing

This is for the INTERNATIONAL T6UL variant.

Have fun

Hi shenye do you have a stock recovery for Htc One Max 8088??
18th January 2014, 09:02 PM |#7  
pradeepvizz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 710
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mini88448

Hi shenye do you have a stock recovery for Htc One Max 8088??

Do you have the OTA / OTA Url of your phone? the latest recovery can be pulled from the OTA itself.
6th March 2014, 06:43 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Stock RUU
@shenye

Dude do you happen to have the original RUU for a T6 Euro?

I want to revert my phone back to stock (EVERYTHING) i did back it all up before i messed about with it but i cant find the files

thanks for any advice
9th March 2014, 01:16 PM |#9  
jaypeg123's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Malmoe
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by htct6

@shenye

Dude do you happen to have the original RUU for a T6 Euro?

I want to revert my phone back to stock (EVERYTHING) i did back it all up before i messed about with it but i cant find the files

thanks for any advice

Look here It works! I have flashed it. Flash this linkt below, root it if its not, can't remember. Then flash the stockrecovery in this thread, after that lock bootloader, and at last unroot. Then you are stock 1.54.401.1

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2573895

I wrote this with one hand standing on one leg.

Sent from my HTC One max using xda premium
Last edited by jaypeg123; 9th March 2014 at 01:28 PM.
4th April 2014, 11:27 PM |#10  
iJohnny's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 159
 
Donate to Me
More
Anyone has stock recovery from 2.61.401.3?
7th April 2014, 08:09 PM |#11  
farazhassankhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 133
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iJohnny

Anyone has stock recovery from 2.61.401.3?


Check your PM please and confirm if that Recovery file works.
The Following User Says Thank You to farazhassankhan For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc one max, recovery, stock, t6ul
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes