CREDIT: First of all this is not my tutorial and all credit goes to Adam Parnala for creating this easy tutorial. I decided to bring it to us off the web for easier access. Please remember to use caution while trying to modify anything on your phone. It is your responsibility to follow the instructions to the letter else you may cause some problems. I have used this particular guide several times on other phones and this one as well. Root is required.
Link2SD can move not only the application file, but also the dalvic-cache and library files of the application. This means that data will be the only one left to consume your internal memory thus installing applications and games would be easier because you can install anything you want without worrying about the famous low memory problem. Furthermore, Link2sd covers all files even moving widgets and the unmovable applications to the 2nd partition of your SD card. Please be advised that your version may not look the same and mine but the information should not have changed. I strongly suggest that you download and install busybox too.
This is a step by step guide on how you can run Link2SD on your device. This tutorial will work for both stock and custom ROMs. Follow all the instructions carefully to eliminate possible problems.
1. First you have to download Mini Tool Partition Wizard Manager. You can download it HERE.
2. Insert your SD card to a card reader and open it on your computer.
3. Back up all your files to the computer because partitioning will wipe your data.
4. Open Mini Tool in your computer. Locate your SD card (be careful in choosing and make sure not to choose the drive of your computer)
5. Right click and choose Delete.
6. Right click on it again and choose Create New. Create “FAT32″ partition (This is where all your media files will go. Be sure to make it bigger than the 2nd part)
7. Select “Create as: PRIMARY”
8.Next, create an ext2/ext3/ext4 partition. This is where your apps will go so I suggest you allocate enough memory for your purposes.
9.Select “Create As: PRIMARY” (make sure that it is both set to primary because it will not work if it is not set to primary)
10. Click the “Apply” button on the top left corner and wait for it to finish the process. Done.
11.Put back your SD card to your phone and switch it on.
After done everything I am only able to link the 1st partition.'fat32, . Nothing is going to 2nd partition I,e- sdexnt2.
In setting menu I add this also but nothing is moving to the second partition help
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?