5,595,918 Members 31,003 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

confused on y i cant flash some roms ?

Tip us?

mrdead72
Old
(Last edited by mrdead72; 14th December 2013 at 07:54 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default confused on y i cant flash some roms ?

ive flashed dirty unicorn, avatar rom, but for some reason i can not flash aocp collective, or bean stalk they fail every time others work every time. is there anything i can do to get these to flash? i use tw recovery. ive pretty much reset data cache everything thinking sooner or later it has to flash ive put them on both sd cards still cant get them to flash even try goomanager with beanstalk and no go also. any help would be awesome. thanks guys keep up the good work

vincom
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3231

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdead72 View Post
ive flashed dirty unicorn, avatar rom, but for some reason i can not flash aocp collective, or bean stalk they fail every time others work every time. is there anything i can do to get these to flash? i use tw recovery. ive pretty much reset data cache everything thinking sooner or later it has to flash ive put them on both sd cards still cant get them to flash even try goomanager with beanstalk and no go also. any help would be awesome. thanks guys keep up the good work
read this READ THIS B4 POSTING | THE MOST Common Questions Answered HERE.
hint: maybe 23b

Hit The Thanks Button If Ive Helped

MY SUPERLITE ROMS
CM10.1 & CM10.2
AOKP JB4.3
SL-PAC-Man JB 4.3
CM10 JB 4.1.2
ATT JB 4.1.2
ROGERS JB 4.1.2
MY STICKIES
1 STOP > ROMS | KERNELS | FIRMWARE | RADIOS | RECOVERIES | GUIDES | INFO | & MORE
HOWTO > | RESTORE TO STOCK | USE ODIN | INSTALL CWM/TWRP | ROOT |

Newbs B4 you flash
Read more!!
Read the stickies!!! Search!!!
Once you know what you are doing and are stumped at a certain problem, post in the q&a forum

mrdead72
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
nope its not 23b i have lastest recovery to run jb4.3 only thing i can see is md5 cksum but its not clear if it comes up wrong how do i fix or if when i dl it i dont have the option to get the md5 sum to ck it, from lookin at the s/ware (md5) it looks to me if i load a file (rom) it shows the md5 i can copy paste. will this correct it ? to be used ?

vincom
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3231

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdead72 View Post
nope its not 23b i have lastest recovery to run jb4.3 only thing i can see is md5 cksum but its not clear if it comes up wrong how do i fix or if when i dl it i dont have the option to get the md5 sum to ck it, from lookin at the s/ware (md5) it looks to me if i load a file (rom) it shows the md5 i can copy paste. will this correct it ? to be used ?
theres more to read in READ THIS B4 POSTING | THE MOST Common Questions Answered HERE.
hint: maybe 25b on how to check md5

Hit The Thanks Button If Ive Helped

MY SUPERLITE ROMS
CM10.1 & CM10.2
AOKP JB4.3
SL-PAC-Man JB 4.3
CM10 JB 4.1.2
ATT JB 4.1.2
ROGERS JB 4.1.2
MY STICKIES
1 STOP > ROMS | KERNELS | FIRMWARE | RADIOS | RECOVERIES | GUIDES | INFO | & MORE
HOWTO > | RESTORE TO STOCK | USE ODIN | INSTALL CWM/TWRP | ROOT |

Newbs B4 you flash
Read more!!
Read the stickies!!! Search!!!
Once you know what you are doing and are stumped at a certain problem, post in the q&a forum