[Q] Thunderbird i5 - bricked and RIP

Tip us?

Eisenkopfgna
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [Q] Thunderbird i5 - bricked and RIP

Hi folks,

I recently bought a Thunderbird i5 dual core - mtk6577 at cect-shop.com .

As far as good, dumb as I am, I tried to flash a pure android rom of colonelzap.

Since then, the phone is completely gone. The screen is dead and I can't hear anything, that the phone is booting. When I push the power button and the phone is connected to my pc, I can see, that the usb vcom drivers are loaded properly. So I guess its still possible to flash a correct rom.

I contacted the cect-shop.com team last week and the advised me to open up a thread at chinamobiles.org - sadly no appropriate answers yet.

Does anybody have a stock or custom rom, which is supported by the Thunderbird i5?

Or better said, is someone able to help a damn noob to unbrick the phone and to bring it back to life?

I appreciate any hints.

Thanks,
Maik

geminikish
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have exactly the same phone and the same problem. Can anyone help please ?

rexhepsaiti
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminikish View Post
I have exactly the same phone and the same problem. Can anyone help please ?
i have samme problem i flash from this link tutorial http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2239861 but i bricket my thunderbird i5 mtk6577 because my laptop turn of on the proces of 50% of the flash but i have one idea i think i must remove the battery from board and insert again like mayandjay on youtube hi cut the 2 cables the red and the black try this way and then put it again and start to flash from begining
Tags
bricked, mtk6577 dual-core, thunderbird