XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Flashed CM11 unofficial cannot get back to JB

Tip us?

m3fletcher3
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Flashed CM11 unofficial cannot get back to JB

Ok so i previously flashed to both 4.2 and 4.3 JB roms, I then flashed to the newer kitkat cm11 rom and everything worked fine for about 3 days and all of a sudden google apps stopped accepting mobile data and only wifi would work. I then attempted to flash back to 4.3.1 and got the build prop error which is where i am now stuck. I have successfully got back to EH03 but anytime i follow the guide to flash to a JB rom i get the build prop error or if i remove that check from the zip it begins installing the rom and resets 3 seconds later to get stuck in bootloop only showing kernal and "Samsung CWM" screen. What am i missing here? thanks in advance.

bobbyt23
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I had this same problem. I just flashed the a 4.3 devil kernel from hhp's thread in the general section, rebooted to recovery, then flashed back to a 4.3 ROM.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda app-developers app

tsdsbrk
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3fletcher3 View Post
Ok so i previously flashed to both 4.2 and 4.3 JB roms, I then flashed to the newer kitkat cm11 rom and everything worked fine for about 3 days and all of a sudden google apps stopped accepting mobile data and only wifi would work. I then attempted to flash back to 4.3.1 and got the build prop error which is where i am now stuck. I have successfully got back to EH03 but anytime i follow the guide to flash to a JB rom i get the build prop error or if i remove that check from the zip it begins installing the rom and resets 3 seconds later to get stuck in bootloop only showing kernal and "Samsung CWM" screen. What am i missing here? thanks in advance.
I always flash the sc3 rom before flashing a jb rom. Always works for me. If I don't flash, then I have problems depending on which jb rom i try to flash.