Android OS taking 96% percent of the battery ???

Search This thread

pec0ra

Jan 29, 2012
Zürich
Sony Xperia 5 II
So plug in the charger and it will be full again ;) :p

Or beside the joke, maybe try to give some information. We don't even know what you want or what your problem is.

Envoyé de mon C5303 en utilisant Tapatalk

Th3Duck

Jul 21, 2013
Baflo
Hey,

I also have the same problem, android os is just draining my battery. The problems began a week ago or something and happen very sporadic. Sometimes no drain, sometimes huge drain, I read that WIFI could be the isseu and at my girlfriends home at WIFI the drain is somewhat worse.
But turning off the WIFI doesnt always solves the problem. Restarting, cleaning cache and dalvik chache does sometimes works and sometimes does nothing.

But this morning I woke up and the drain was just really bad. My phone held up all day long pretty good. The phone was off the charger for 12-13 hour with 1 hour of screen on time and battery was down to 68% when I went to bed, nothing special but ok. When I woke up at 9 my battery was down 32%^. :confused:

The problem was that the android os never had slept when I was sleeping (9 hour battery draining).

Hopefulle somebody can help me. I believe that the service android.sonyercisson.wakeup woke up my android os all the time, even with the fact that I froze the service :p. WIFI wasnt on when I was sleeping.

spix123

Aug 28, 2013
Go to 'CPU wakelock' in wakelock detector, then click on android system. It will show more info, android system can be alot of things

Th3Duck

Jul 21, 2013
Baflo
I believe it was alarmmanager that was on top in de Android system. Dont know for sure already charged my phone. But the amount of wakelocks wherent anything special. Only the service wakeup from sonyericsson was huge with 38000.