Wifi calling disable with tasker

Tip us?

its_ja10
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default Wifi calling disable with tasker

Hi,
Is there a way I can disable wifi app with tasker? I have it set where once wifi is connected it turns off data and exit task turns on data.

Thanks if u can help me

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

vponomarev
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by its_ja10 View Post
Hi,
Is there a way I can disable wifi app with tasker? I have it set where once wifi is connected it turns off data and exit task turns on data.
I'm not sure if I fully understand what are you trying to achieve.
Do you want to modify your task to automatically enable wifi calling when wifi is connected and disable it when wifi disconnects?
If so, it's redundant, because wifi calling already does that for you, once you enable it in the settings.
Also, again, if I understood you correctly, the whole task seems redundant. Data will disconnect automatically when wifi connects, and vice versa.
Hope this helps.

its_ja10
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by vponomarev View Post
I'm not sure if I fully understand what are you trying to achieve.
Do you want to modify your task to automatically enable wifi calling when wifi is connected and disable it when wifi disconnects?
If so, it's redundant, because wifi calling already does that for you, once you enable it in the settings.
Also, again, if I understood you correctly, the whole task seems redundant. Data will disconnect automatically when wifi connects, and vice versa.
Hope this helps.
i understand your point about the wifi calling and it makes sense.
i dont know if its just my phone but data does not turn off automatically when wifi is turned on or connected.