XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]Trouble with Play Store

Tip us?

explicitKC
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [Q]Trouble with Play Store

I have been using PAC ROM since the beginning of October and have had no problems with Playstore until a few days ago. I click install and either one of two things will happen. the download will start and then it will just stop. I've waited 30 minutes to see if it will restart but nothing happens. And at other times it will finish downloading but it doesn't start installing. I have tried clearing data of download manager, playstore and google framework. I reboot and try the download again but it still doesn't work. Any ideas what's wrong and hw i can fix it.

I also tried installing from a browser and it did not help.

aditya rathee
Old
Thanks Meter 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by explicitKC View Post
I have been using PAC ROM since the beginning of October and have had no problems with Playstore until a few days ago. I click install and either one of two things will happen. the download will start and then it will just stop. I've waited 30 minutes to see if it will restart but nothing happens. And at other times it will finish downloading but it doesn't start installing. I have tried clearing data of download manager, playstore and google framework. I reboot and try the download again but it still doesn't work. Any ideas what's wrong and hw i can fix it.

I also tried installing from a browser and it did not help.
clear data of playstore ,google services and wipe cache in recovery
also check if you have enough internal space

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU