[Q] Us Cellular Galaxy S4

Tip us?

brendanvista
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Info 2 [Q] Us Cellular Galaxy S4

Hello wonderful people!
I have a question for you. I have a Galaxy S4 on US Cellular, rooted, with Team Win recovery and Carbon Rom. On my old S1 and S3, I could run Verizon roms without any issues. However, I've noticed with this phone that i have run roms labeled as being specifically for USC or my phone won't fully boot. It seems like about half of the roms here also have a USC version, but I'd love to be able to run all the roms
Does anyone here know a workaround for this problem?
This information is just from my own experience. Does anyone have any more intelligent insight?
The Following User Says Thank You to brendanvista For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

brendanvista
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Does anyone know why the S4 is more picky about roms than the S3 was? Is there something that can be unlocked?

brendanvista
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by brendanvista View Post
Does anyone know why the S4 is more picky about roms than the S3 was? Is there something that can be unlocked?
Bump?

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13091
Have you checked the Sprint forums also? I would read around, now that Sprint "owns" USC, things might be better for you over "there"
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
Tags
galaxy s4, us cellular