5,606,347 Members 33,582 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SHARE][APP] [FREE]FLASHIFY a must need app for our device

Tip us?

sambathpkr
Old
(Last edited by sambathpkr; 14th November 2013 at 02:10 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Thumbs up [SHARE][APP] [FREE]FLASHIFY a must need app for our device

Hi There I've Found a Application Named "FLASHIFY" Which'll Be Very UseFull For Our Device..So I'm Sharing It here..

So This Application is for Flashing Kernels,Recoveries,and Flashing Zips Without a Computer..& Also This App Has the Capability of Backing up Recoveries & Kernels and have the capabilty of Restoring them with single click..

So You May Have a Question Why This App While Several Apps Of This Kind is Already Avail In the Market..!!
The Ans is I've Found This App as a Unique One. And the Important Thing is It Works 100% With our Little Device...No Softbricks And all It is Tested by me..

INSTRUCTIONS FOR FLASHING..

ROOT IS MUST

Just Grab The .IMG file of Either Boot[Kernel] or Recovery & just flash it &Reboot..Flashing Done

I'm Just Sharing The App..Entire Credit Goes For The developer..

For The App See the Attachment..

HAPPY FLASHING
Attached Files
File Type: apk com.cgollner.flashify-19-v1.1.4.1.apk - [Click for QR Code] (4.06 MB, 906 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sambathpkr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dashingdwivedi
Old
Thanks Meter 62

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sambathpkr View Post
Hi There I've Found a Application Named "FLASHIFY" Which'll Be Very UseFull For Our Device..So I'm Sharing It here..

So This Application is for Flashing Kernels,Recoveries,and Flashing Zips Without a Computer..& Also This App Has the Capability of Backing up Recoveries & Kernels and have the capabilty of Restoring them with single click..

So You May Have a Question Why This App While Several Apps Of This Kind is Already Avail In the Market..!!
The Ans is I've Found This App as a Unique One. And the Important Thing is It Works 100% With our Little Device...No Softbricks And all It is Tested by me..

INSTRUCTIONS FOR FLASHING..

ROOT IS MUST

Just Grab The .IMG file of Either Boot[Kernel] or Recovery & just flash it &Reboot..Flashing Done

I'm Just Sharing The App..Entire Credit Goes For The developer..

For The App See the Attachment..

HAPPY FLASHING

Thanks for sharing....

vimaljohn
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hi... thankz for d app.. has anyone else tried it?

Sent from my GT-S5282 using xda app-developers app

hama.mazin
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Thanks

Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk
Tags
galaxy star, kernel star, recovery