XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Rebooting into bootloader

Tip us?

shampiaj
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] Rebooting into bootloader

I can't figure out how to reboot the G pad into bootloader mode using the hardware buttons on the side. If I try using the power menu option in android to reboot into bootloader mode, it does not work. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

thoughtlesskyle
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2827
Quote:
Originally Posted by shampiaj View Post
I can't figure out how to reboot the G pad into bootloader mode using the hardware buttons on the side. If I try using the power menu option in android to reboot into bootloader mode, it does not work. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
are you actually trying to get into recovery?
so that way you can wipe or get out of a bootloop like you did in that other post?

all you have to do is this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo3YfszOPsQ

My Work:
SuperOneK
SuperBlue
SuperOne

A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork - john wooden

If you want to Donate, my link is here
The Following User Says Thank You to thoughtlesskyle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shampiaj
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Yes, I tried flashing a 4.4.2 ROM and it is boot-looping. I will try that. Thanks.