5,593,587 Members 38,267 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

After rooting

Tip us?

biggyhead
Old
(Last edited by biggyhead; 17th November 2013 at 11:49 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Default After rooting

Okay so i just bought a galaxy tab 3 but then i wanted it because i wanted to root it, I used odin to root it and everything went smoothly to pass, but now once i turn on the galaxy it boots just fine but the resolution is low, and and the screen is all flickering.....i tried other roms but its not working, ....i just dont know...its like the graphics is messed up flickering like blue yellow red blue but everything works just flickering,

basically the color flickers, and the text etc is all vibrating...sucks i just bought it..

Rubenyz
Old
Thanks Meter 124

DONATE TO ME
Hehe that's not very nice...
Which Tab 3 is it?
7, 8, or 10 inch?

Verstuurd van mijn GT-P5210 met Tapatalk
// The quick green Android jumps over the Apple \\

biggyhead
Old
(Last edited by biggyhead; 19th November 2013 at 03:48 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenStauttener View Post
Hehe that's not very nice...
Which Tab 3 is it?
7, 8, or 10 inch?

Verstuurd van mijn GT-P5210 met Tapatalk

yea samsung galaxy tab 3, 7 inch, sm t201r or something, so far i tried reflashing everything with odin but still does the same thing...but when i go to recoverymode its clear as a whistle but, when it loads, it works, but colors are flickered, and text is all vibraty if thats even a word lol, but man i just bought it, i called best buy should i just go back to restock? and get a new one? they said they replace but im scared like geek squad is gona find out i was messing with it and deny it, i have to drive 2 hrs...just to return it...

FIXED: hey guys i fixed the problem with kies, but i think it messed up because the table had lives wallpaper so if anyone else has this issues just use kies to firmware update again and it will go back to normal

gatsonides
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Prompt KIES is not working for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggyhead View Post
yea samsung galaxy tab 3, 7 inch, sm t201r or something, so far i tried reflashing everything with odin but still does the same thing...but when i go to recoverymode its clear as a whistle but, when it loads, it works, but colors are flickered, and text is all vibraty if thats even a word lol, but man i just bought it, i called best buy should i just go back to restock? and get a new one? they said they replace but im scared like geek squad is gona find out i was messing with it and deny it, i have to drive 2 hrs...just to return it...

FIXED: hey guys i fixed the problem with kies, but i think it messed up because the table had lives wallpaper so if anyone else has this issues just use kies to firmware update again and it will go back to normal
THE KIES CAN NOT FIND MY SMT201R!!!!

Anybody knows a solution to get a the flickering gone

iKILLEDit
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatsonides View Post
THE KIES CAN NOT FIND MY SMT201R!!!!

Anybody knows a solution to get a the flickering gone

Turn on usb debugging ^_^