XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Wi-fi diconnect during sleep

Tip us?

dweine2d
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Wi-fi diconnect during sleep

Greetings, I'm new to this community, I hope you can help me and also to provide assistance.

After trying some custom roms, wifi disconnects on sleep, even if the option in wifi advanced options "keep wifi on during sleep" was "always", I tried flash official roms (V20A and V30B), repartitioning, no mods or user data, only connected to the wifi network, and the problem persists.

I hope some can answer my question, and if it had been submitted that fails to serve any future problem in the community.

Sorry if already posted had this problem.

akash.mahadeshwar
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by dweine2d View Post
Greetings, I'm new to this community, I hope you can help me and also to provide assistance.

After trying some custom roms, wifi disconnects on sleep, even if the option in wifi advanced options "keep wifi on during sleep" was "always", I tried flash official roms (V20A and V30B), repartitioning, no mods or user data, only connected to the wifi network, and the problem persists.

I hope some can answer my question, and if it had been submitted that fails to serve any future problem in the community.

Sorry if already posted had this problem.
i'm having this prob since the first day i bought this phone (even in the stock rom0 till now i haven't found out any solution for it!
will buy a new phone next month :P its an old phone now
Kernel :- Kowalski Kernel
Rom :- CM 11 tonyp
Bootloader:- New Bootloader
Thanks tonyp, pengus77, rugglez, mivv, bippi79, MetaIIica n all the other DEVS

filarod
Old
Thanks Meter 43
I guess this is related to the kind of router. I've the same problem at home, but usually in other places wi-fi works as it should.

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk 2
-HTC Topaz
-LG P990 Made in Korea
With tonyp CM11 & Kowalski Kernel Alpha31
https://www.facebook.com/groups/LGp990pt/