XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Gummy 12/12/13 Nightly Bugs

Tip us?

ajsab
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Gummy 12/12/13 Nightly Bugs

These are the few bugs I've come across so far with the Gummy 12/12/13 nightly ROM

When I hit the menu button and then try to hit settings, it does nothing. I have to go to the physical settings app.

Stock calendar app doesn't sync with my Google account.

That's all I really have right now.

Skipjacks
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3481
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajsab View Post
These are the few bugs I've come across so far with the Gummy 12/12/13 nightly ROM

When I hit the menu button and then try to hit settings, it does nothing. I have to go to the physical settings app.

Stock calendar app doesn't sync with my Google account.

That's all I really have right now.
Please don't make new threads for this sort of thing. These can go in the ROM thread, preferably with atatched logcats to help the developers fix the issues.
Do you want insanely better battery drain when your phone is idle? Check out this thread!
Have a question about the T Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4? Click here for the Help Thread!

ajsab
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipjacks View Post
Please don't make new threads for this sort of thing. These can go in the ROM thread, preferably with atatched logcats to help the developers fix the issues.
Unfortunately I can't even create a new thread in the ROMS forum since I'm a new member. Also, there is no thread about the Gummy Rom yet so how else can I post it?

Skipjacks
Old
(Last edited by Skipjacks; 16th December 2013 at 08:58 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3481
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajsab View Post
Unfortunately I can't even create a new thread in the ROMS forum since I'm a new member.
Not a new thread. A new post in the ROM thread.

Quote:
Also, there is no thread about the Gummy Rom yet so how else can I post it?
You mean like this one?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2527337

That has been available since November 14th?....

The best advice I can give you is that the new Gummy ROM is a work in progress. It's new. It's going to have bugs like this. All the 4.4 ROMs are having oddball issues like this. If you don't want to deal with this stuff the best option is to wait a month or so for these kinks to be ironed out and use a stable 4.3 ROM in the mean time.
Do you want insanely better battery drain when your phone is idle? Check out this thread!
Have a question about the T Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4? Click here for the Help Thread!