5,605,311 Members 38,751 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SM-N9006 factory mode

Tip us?
 
Riswthefalln
Old
(Last edited by Riswthefalln; 15th December 2013 at 09:41 AM.)
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 19
Join Date: Jan 2011
Default SM-N9006 factory mode

ap:n9006zcubmi5
cp:n9006zcubmi3
csc:n9006chnbmi5
So I'm trying to get to download mode on my note 3, but when i press the three buttons factory mode appears and random chinese letters appear as well. i assume this is a fake?
 
lovemyhtcdz
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 6
Join Date: Sep 2011
Default same problem

hi i am having the same problem, i have the same model as described in your post, when i follow instructions to put into download mode i get a black screen with blue at top and words "factory mode" appear and then replaced by a menu in chinese with about 5 or 6 options to choose but obviously not being chinese i cant read them and i dont want to touch anything in fear of making things worse.. i can see no one else posted in response as i think i saw this post a while ago,, but if youve sussed it out could you please shed the light for me too,, thanks..
 
tside732
Old
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyhtcdz View Post
hi i am having the same problem, i have the same model as described in your post, when i follow instructions to put into download mode i get a black screen with blue at top and words "factory mode" appear and then replaced by a menu in chinese with about 5 or 6 options to choose but obviously not being chinese i cant read them and i dont want to touch anything in fear of making things worse.. i can see no one else posted in response as i think i saw this post a while ago,, but if youve sussed it out could you please shed the light for me too,, thanks..
I am having the same problem when i go into download mode . one way you can verify that if your not 3 is real or fake is buy comparing the imei numbers. compare the imei by dialing *#06# and the imei listed on the back of the phone.

i am going through another problem. my air view is constantly on, it never turns off. even though i have gone through settings and turned it off

please help me guys/girls.
 
xclub_101
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 255
Posts: 979
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riswthefalln View Post
ap:n9006zcubmi5
cp:n9006zcubmi3
csc:n9006chnbmi5
So I'm trying to get to download mode on my note 3, but when i press the three buttons factory mode appears and random chinese letters appear as well. i assume this is a fake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyhtcdz View Post
hi i am having the same problem, i have the same model as described in your post, when i follow instructions to put into download mode i get a black screen with blue at top and words "factory mode" appear and then replaced by a menu in chinese with about 5 or 6 options to choose but obviously not being chinese i cant read them and i dont want to touch anything in fear of making things worse.. i can see no one else posted in response as i think i saw this post a while ago,, but if youve sussed it out could you please shed the light for me too,, thanks..
Quote:
Originally Posted by tside732 View Post
I am having the same problem when i go into download mode . one way you can verify that if your not 3 is real or fake is buy comparing the imei numbers. compare the imei by dialing *#06# and the imei listed on the back of the phone.

i am going through another problem. my air view is constantly on, it never turns off. even though i have gone through settings and turned it off

please help me guys/girls.


Probably fakes

You might need to read this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2574886
N9005 Universal Root De La Vega / Mobile Odin Pro, Knox 0x0, MJ7
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Cloupload is a Beautiful and Fully Functional CloudApp Client for Android

If you’re a Mac OS X user who frequently uploads screenshots, … more

Microsoft Finally Brings Remote Desktop to Windows Phone

You may recall that back in October of last year, Microsoft released itsofficial … more

SideControl Gains New Powers through Xposed

You may recall that a little overa month ago, we first talked about SideCutsby XDA Forum … more

Leak Points to Windows Start Menu’s Return as Soon as August

About a month ago at this year’s Build conference, Microsoft … more