[Q] Help Needed! Two strange isseus after iHakers 1.1 install!
Just flashed iHackers V1.1-CR last night by following 100% the tutorial:
Install Oficial FTF for Firmware 14.1.G.1.534.
Root Your Phone Using VRoot or KingoApp Root.
Backup TA Partition.
Copy the ROM to External SDCard.
Install Dual Recovery for LB.
Reboot into Recovery.
Make Sure to do a Wipe Data/Factory Reset before Installing the ROM.
Start the Installation. (Install Zip >> Choose Zip for External SDCard).
Switch Off Your Phone (Do Not Reboot). Select No to Disable Flash Recovery Confirmation.
Install Kernel.ftf .257 C6903 or Kernel.ftf .257 C6902 with Flashtool
Reboot and Enjoy.
I did as following:
- installed ADB-drivers
- installed Kingo-Root
- installed Flashtool-drivers
- installed Flashtool
- unpacked Dual-CWM-files
- unpacked TA-Backup
- unbox Z1
- check firmware (was something about 51x or so)
- downloaded firmware 534
- started Z1 within Flashmode
- connected Z1 with USB-cable to PC
- pressed 'volume -* + green LED blinked
- started installed 'Flashtool'
- pressed the 'Flash'
- picked 'Flashmode'
- picket 534-firmwarefile
- unplugged cable
- set up google-account
- DID not made OTA-Update
- stopped Auto-App-restore from Google Play
- went to XPERIA-conectivity-options
- PC-Compagnion-install disabled
- picked correct USB-connection-modus
- ticket allow unknown source-install
- ticket USB-debugging within developer-menu
- started Kingo
- plugged Z1 with USB-cable
- waited till driver/stuff was synched
- 'Root'-option was able to be clicked
- 'Root succeeded' appears
- did an TA-Backup and ticked SuperSu-request while backing up
- put iHackers V1.1 onto external SD-card
- went to 'Dual-CWM'-folder and double-clicked 'Run.bat'
- CWM-window appeared
- clicked 1 (= SuperSU)
- once done, Z1 rebooted into recovery
- rebooted into recovery once again
- did complete Nandroid-backup
- did Wipe Data, factory Reset + Davlik
- installed ROM by using my options I would have to be installed
- installed 257-Kernel with Flashtool -> Flashmode -> pickde Kernelfile -> flashed
- installed ALL needed apps
- did ALL settings I would like to use
- has gone -> tried to re-install -> failed -> 'Waiting for Device' for a long time without any progress
- while ticking 'camera' it shows message: 'Sorry but camera was shut down' -> OK
HOW TO GET DUAL-CWM BACK?
HOW TO GET CAMERA BACK TO NORMAL?
Once those two issues are solved, HOW TO GET NEW iHACKERS V1.2 INSTALLED WITHOUT GETTING THOSE TWO ISSUES AGAIN?
Thanks a lot,