Weird and huge problem with the battery on Sony Xperia P

Search This thread

LilBlinx

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 17, 2012
Skopje
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hi, I've got a problem with this phone about one week or to be exact when I unistalled the app called One Power Guard. I know this sounds like it should be in that thread for that app but it's not. The thing is, the phone is running good, fast and responsive, no lags or whatsoever, the CPU frequency is from 200MHz-1000MHz as default with noop sheduler and ondemand governor but the battery lasts for 2 hours, fully charged. The percentage is dropping drastically, by drastically I mean from 50% to 18% in 1 minute. The next weird thing is when, let's say, the battery is 18% and when I restart the phone it goes back to 70% and it drops back to 30% in 30 seconds. It's frustrating and it doesn't last a full day. I reflashed the phone with the firmware i had before since it's the latest and I cleared all data and I've also reset the customization but the problem is still here. I also did a battery calibration from that app (One Power Guard) but the things got worse. Could this be an end for the battery life?

Nasheich Xfiles

Aug 13, 2012
Free York
www.nasheich-xfiles.blogspot.com
Hi, I've got a problem with this phone about one week or to be exact when I unistalled the app called One Power Guard. I know this sounds like it should be in that thread for that app but it's not. The thing is, the phone is running good, fast and responsive, no lags or whatsoever, the CPU frequency is from 200MHz-1000MHz as default with noop sheduler and ondemand governor but the battery lasts for 2 hours, fully charged. The percentage is dropping drastically, by drastically I mean from 50% to 18% in 1 minute. The next weird thing is when, let's say, the battery is 18% and when I restart the phone it goes back to 70% and it drops back to 30% in 30 seconds. It's frustrating and it doesn't last a full day. I reflashed the phone with the firmware i had before since it's the latest and I cleared all data and I've also reset the customization but the problem is still here. I also did a battery calibration from that app (One Power Guard) but the things got worse. Could this be an end for the battery life?

maybe the problem is came from the battery sir, not the software or the apps
have you try using another battery ?