XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung knox.

Tip us?

nieohl
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 41
Default Samsung knox.

when im on download mode, this what my phone has on the top right of the screen:

Product name: GT-I9505
Current Binary : Custom
System status: Custom
CSB-DEM_CONFIG_LSB: 0x30
WRITE PROTECTION: Enable

how come it's 0x30? :/
they say if it doesnt have any 0x0 thingy, warranty can still be up. but when has 0x0 or 0x1, warranty would be voided. How come i have 0x30? :/

EDIT: All i did was flashed the CF Auto root, flashed slim rom, then flashed philz recovery and installed GoldenEye rom, theme etc. I never did install bootloader. :/

jaswinky
Old
Thanks Meter 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieohl View Post
when im on download mode, this what my phone has on the top right of the screen:

Product name: GT-I9505
Current Binary : Custom
System status: Custom
CSB-DEM_CONFIG_LSB: 0x30
WRITE PROTECTION: Enable

how come it's 0x30? :/
they say if it doesnt have any 0x0 thingy, warranty can still be up. but when has 0x0 or 0x1, warranty would be voided. How come i have 0x30? :/

EDIT: All i did was flashed the CF Auto root, flashed slim rom, then flashed philz recovery and installed GoldenEye rom, theme etc. I never did install bootloader. :/
You still have 4.2.2 knox free bootloader, so you have not yet warranty bit activated. That 0x30 is a different thing.

Enviado desde mi GT-P7510 usando Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to jaswinky For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nieohl
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaswinky View Post
You still have 4.2.2 knox free bootloader, so you have not yet warranty bit activated. That 0x30 is a different thing.

Enviado desde mi GT-P7510 usando Tapatalk 2
what do you mean different thing?

jaswinky
Old
Thanks Meter 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieohl View Post
what do you mean different thing?
I mean it's any Samsung control info, but nothing to do with warranty bit, knox bit, new bootloader or what ever you want to call it...

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 usando Tapatalk 2