Galaxy S4 Stuck Samsung Logo

Tip us?

arranstobbs
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Galaxy S4 Stuck Samsung Logo

Hi,

I had flashed the google play edition version of the OS onto my galaxy S4(the normal version) and after a week I wanted to flash the stock version back on. Though when I tried this the phone no longer boots and just stays on the boot logo. I can't access the recovery menu too though I can access download mode. I don't want to just flash something else without being sure though after some searching I'm still unsure what I need to do to resolve this. Hopefully someone can give me some guidance or just point me in the right direction?

Thank you

hart.indodroid
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by arranstobbs View Post
Hi,

I had flashed the google play edition version of the OS onto my galaxy S4(the normal version) and after a week I wanted to flash the stock version back on. Though when I tried this the phone no longer boots and just stays on the boot logo. I can't access the recovery menu too though I can access download mode. I don't want to just flash something else without being sure though after some searching I'm still unsure what I need to do to resolve this. Hopefully someone can give me some guidance or just point me in the right direction?

Thank you
You should try to install stockrom with Odin, After pull battery and go to downlode mode this step may help you
Tags
android, fix, flash, odin