XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.0.4] Dash Rom for Pocket Plus [GT-S5301]

Tip us?

JynAlek
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Post [ROM][4.0.4] Dash Rom for Pocket Plus [GT-S5301]

Hello dear readers of XDA, I bring to you today, what a long time is already asked. A ROM for the Galaxy pocket plus

* Following my obsession with performance, I show you the lightness and practicality of this ROM!
What will be different?
Ultra lightweight, 300 MB uncompressed, 700MB unless Stock.
Ultra fast, Those Slowdowns famous almost over, yet there, but are much more rare.
No bugs, bug Remember that the characters turned aside the best games? Well, not there anymore: D.
High quality Beats audio engine installed for higher quality sound and camera app changed forever keep more quality (Videos are recorded in 480p now, before the maximum was 320p).
No BLOATWARES, Only 108 Apps Compared with before were 198 (Stock) this is more than perfect!
Among other little things ..

If you want to put this ROM on your blog, please contact me via E-Mail for me to assess whether you can put a post on my blog! Remembering who "shot" can be terminated for Google and your blog can be deleted!

If you want to use my ROM as a base to make one for you, can use as a base for YOU, I do not want anyone taking my job, modifying a few things and posting by al uncredited, remembering that I am in need of people on the development team, Case want a job, e-mail to me I will assess your skills and see if you are able to join the development team.

In this ROM I vision performance and not beauty! But I plan to release weekly or monthly updates with improvements to both sides (Performance and Beauty).

Not used any paid app in ROM, This is wrong If you want to download the full version of any app in particular, Download, But the responsibility is yours!

Downloads
Link ◄ ROM Read the instructions *

Link ◄ Update 1 (bugfix-Required) * Updated ** Read the instructions *

Link ◄ Support Kies * Install like any other zip in CWM *

Link ◄Support RadioFM * Install like any other zip in CWM *

installation

To avoid installation problems, I chose a safer method, Backups!

IMPORTANT !
If the Zip ROM is by that name " DR-V1.zipdl1token_hashAAGqFv-ZgAV_Ef0sV4qnYCohGF51UOcZk9-oCWckTXbERw" Rename to "DR-V1.zip " If the Update 1 is by that name " 26_Update-1-DRzipdl1token_hashAAH8UF0XR119LRkMAVgfIgVkCchsQsWs IqKaYouKNz9EYg" Or something like that , rename it to " Update-1-DR.zip" How I did direct import from Dropbox for Mirrorupload , became these weird names ! Good luck guys!

1 : Download and extract the zip ROM ( DR - V1.zip ) recommend extracting the PC with 7-Zipper It is free and can be found at this Link

2 : Download the Zip the " Update 1 "

3 : Place the folder " clockworkmod " At the root of your SDcard and zip the " Update 1 " also ( Not for extracting Update 1 )

4 : Start the CWM

5 : Go to "Backup and Restore " menu and then " Restore"

6 : Select " 2014-01-31.18.07.47 "

7 : Wait ends, When finished, back to the main menu of CWM , Wipe From ( Date ) .

8 : Now install the "update 1 " in the same way you install any other zip in CWM .

9 : Restart the phone.

10 : Wait 4 ~ 5 minutes in the boot ( Dalvik )

11 : Enjoy !

Special credits:
Victor Thales: He helped test the first Alpha and helped fix bugs!
Nishiyama: Helped Bug correction in the inverted characters, fix Broadcom GPU performance!
Lucas Pedro (HyruleX): Test, Fix performance, removing bloatware, system fix
Jyn Alek: Extraction of tar, deodex, root, bloatwares removal, system optimization and I share "our" rom with you

if you like it please press "THANKS" button, it motivates me to bring good content
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to JynAlek For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Brian_SGW_CM9
Old
Thanks Meter 288
OMG THANKS very much!!!!
i'm gonna install it as soon as possible
but, here's a suggestion
can you install google now for us in the next update? or make a flashable zip to install google now? i've been doing a lot of research and still can't make it work
and can you include the battery% digit next to the battery icon?
once again, thank you and hope you can do what i suggested
many thanks!!

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

btw is it deodexed?

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

i've "restored"
but when i reboot
it says:
rom may restore stock reco.... (screen too small)
so i click disable recov....(too small)
now it's still booting, i think i lost cwm. i will report in a minute

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

nope
cwm is still here
all is fine
Real Madrid is poop

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shut the f___ up

JynAlek
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
I will see if i can put google now, and yes its deodexed, and we are making the JellyBean statusbar for this rom, maybe i put the % on statusbar. Disable recovery its normal some times, just click em no and all fine
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JynAlek For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Brian_SGW_CM9
Old
Thanks Meter 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by JynAlek View Post
I will see if i can put google now, and yes its deodexed, and we are making the JellyBean statusbar for this rom, maybe i put the % on statusbar. Disable recovery its normal some times, just click em no and all fine
Thanks, would be great if you could really include Google now. But
I prefer making a flashable zip instead of having to install the rom again. Like. Without the need to wipe any data
Then that would be excellent
I can't live without Google now. It was amazing on my s2+

Sent from my GT-S5301 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Sorry for spamming again Lol
But can you also make the notification toggle order able to edit? Thanks

Real Madrid is poop

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shut the f___ up

Brian_SGW_CM9
Old
Thanks Meter 288
Hi sir
How you doing with next build? What's the progress

Real Madrid is poop

Shut the f___ up

nitin.chobhe
Old
Thanks Meter 60

DONATE TO ME
Can I use this ROM for Samsung Galaxy Y s5302? I know it is difficult (and even impossible) but I'm just asking
Nokia 1100 => Nokia 1650 => Micromax Q5 fb => Nexus 4

Check my Android blog: http://gadgetsfreeak.blogspot.in/

Brian_SGW_CM9
Old
Thanks Meter 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin.chobhe View Post
Can I use this ROM for Samsung Galaxy Y s5302? I know it is difficult (and even impossible) but I'm just asking
Why you ask when you know
Of course you cannot

Real Madrid is poop

Shut the f___ up
The Following User Says Thank You to Brian_SGW_CM9 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ultimat3m3
Old
Thanks Meter 13
am gonna download... awesome, theres also jeally bean rom with bugs ... but this is the start hope to see kitkat theme soon.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

oh have google now on my SGP Plus stock rom... working like a charm.
The Following User Says Thank You to ultimat3m3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Brian_SGW_CM9
Old
Thanks Meter 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimat3m3 View Post
am gonna download... awesome, theres also jeally bean rom with bugs ... but this is the start hope to see kitkat theme soon.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

oh have google now on my SGP Plus stock rom... working like a charm.
Hi
Can you tell me how to install properly?
Mine doesn't show card automatically even if I click into it.
And sgp plus has jb rom? ?
Can u give me link and give me instructions for working Google now? Thanks

Real Madrid is poop

Shut the f___ up

ultimat3m3
Old
Thanks Meter 13
download google now from this link, thaugh didn't develop it as is ain't my work big thanks to the dev"http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1983337" choose between offline and online version enter recover mode and flash it and restart your phone it should work properly....

as for Jelly Bean rom is not stable but it does function but their to many bugs on it, gps, bt, network/ carrier, wifi, sound etc doesn't work if you... u can search for the rom e.g "CM10.1 Gt-s5301 xda".

The Following User Says Thank You to ultimat3m3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]