5,593,587 Members 37,999 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Mega 6.3 Overclocking?

Tip us?

VeEuzUKY
Old
(Last edited by VeEuzUKY; 28th September 2013 at 12:47 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 72
Default Mega 6.3 Overclocking?

I just recently got my Mega and is by far my favorite phone ever. Any known way or Kernel to overclock the mega 6.3? This thing runs very cool and I'm sure the Snapdragon S4 can be easily pushed well past 2GHz.. I'd love to have it at speed. Any news on how to achieve that for this device yet?

Rittik
Old
Thanks Meter 760

DONATE TO ME
Wait a bit. Its a new device. Am sure some of the guys from 6.3 are already working on it. Atleast we are from the 5.8 for the 5.8.

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Tapatalk 4
For Donations to My Indian Paypal

Paypal Email- rittik.main@gmail.com
1)Send Money
2)I'm paying for goods or services (Please enter amount to Donate.)

anewhope6924@gmail.com
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default help with my mega

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeEuzUKY View Post
I just recently got my Mega and is by far my favorite phone ever. Any known way or Kernel to overclock the mega 6.3? This thing runs very cool and I'm sure the Snapdragon S4 can be easily pushed well past 2GHz.. I'd love to have it at speed. Any news on how to achieve that for this device yet?
I too would like to overclock my mega 6.2 (i527 at&t) how could I goabout doing it? Thanks!

VeEuzUKY
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by anewhope6924@gmail.com View Post
I too would like to overclock my mega 6.2 (i527 at&t) how could I go about doing it? Thanks!
The sad reality is that there are WAY TOO MANY PHONES on the market and the Mega was not purchased by enough people to make it worthwhile for developers to invest their time in it. This device has no future in the long run.. I've given up my hopes for amazing custom ROMs or overclocking Kernels.. it ain't happening.. no one cares..

shayneflashindaily
Old
Thanks Meter 848

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeEuzUKY View Post
The sad reality is that there are WAY TOO MANY PHONES on the market and the Mega was not purchased by enough people to make it worthwhile for developers to invest their time in it. This device has no future in the long run.. I've given up my hopes for amazing custom ROMs or overclocking Kernels.. it ain't happening.. no one cares..
Your wrong buddy. You need to be patient or move on to another device if it bothers you that much.... We have devs working on stuff. Just cause you don't see it doesn't mean its not happening. Thanx

2SHAYNEZ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SzkZm7JP58">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SzkZm7JP58" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

VeEuzUKY
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by shayneflashindaily View Post
Your wrong buddy. You need to be patient or move on to another device if it bothers you that much.... We have devs working on stuff. Just cause you don't see it doesn't mean its not happening. Thanx

2SHAYNEZ
Me? I am extremely patient. I love my Mega, nothing about it bothers me, am perfectly happy running it without overclock and would trade it for nothing. And I'm always appreciative of all our developers and their hard work.
The Following User Says Thank You to VeEuzUKY For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ray.azfloortech@gmail.com
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I love mi sgh-i527. I will wait and hope some one will work on this phone so we can have more features.... thank to all the developers that are working with us... we Apreciate all the time you have put in 7 o ur phones.

The Following User Says Thank You to ray.azfloortech@gmail.com For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]