Disclaimer: I and xda will not be responsible in case you brick or incur any other damage to your device by following this guide.
DO AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
Here are the step by step instructions to root your Karbonn A1+ with Z4root:
1. The first step is to download Z4root APK file attached below the post.
2. Once done, save the APK file in your SD card.
3. Now open the file browser, follow onscreen instruction to install Z4root APK file you earlier Downloaded to your SD card.
4. Once the app is installed on your phone, launch and tap on the Permanent Root button in the app.
5. Wait for the process to finish and your phone will reboot once it is done.
The Google Nexus 5 is regarded as having everything an Android user needs or wants: timely updates, … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?