[Q] T217A CWM touchable recovery

Tip us?

spydergt
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default [Q] T217A CWM touchable recovery

Hi ,

as title states i am looking for a CWM touchable recovery for the t217A , please link me if its an easy find i have looked and only things i have found so far are not for my tablet. IF there is not touch recovery version ill deal with a regular CWM recovery , please show me the way thanks in advance!
Devices: SGS3 cm 10.1.2 B&N NT CM 10.1.2 just added samsung galaxy note 3.0 and Samsung galaxy tab 3 7.0

oldpc 6800 mogul sprint flashed to crickets 2x ip3g 2x ip3gs 2x ip4

SpiritFyre
Old
Thanks Meter 64
I am looking for this also. Either touch or otherwise. I've noticed the t217s thread.. But I've noticed also... That no one has she'd any light for us at the users. Lol I'd really like to see development here for this specific one. I miss the days where almost every model was the same x3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk
*You Better Not pout, You better not Cry, Gonna sick our Muffins on you, Thats no lie*.

gr8nole
Old
Thanks Meter 1536

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by spydergt View Post
Hi ,

as title states i am looking for a CWM touchable recovery for the t217A , please link me if its an easy find i have looked and only things i have found so far are not for my tablet. IF there is not touch recovery version ill deal with a regular CWM recovery , please show me the way thanks in advance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritFyre View Post
I am looking for this also. Either touch or otherwise. I've noticed the t217s thread.. But I've noticed also... That no one has she'd any light for us at the users. Lol I'd really like to see development here for this specific one. I miss the days where almost every model was the same x3

The T217A has a locked bootloader, that's why there is no development for it (and probably never will be).

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD
>>>>------;;;;----->

spydergt
Old
(Last edited by spydergt; 17th December 2013 at 03:08 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8nole View Post
The T217A has a locked bootloader, that's why there is no development for it (and probably never will be).

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD
i read somewhere here that this device is closestly related to the s iii mini correct ? please correct me if my memory has holes i read fast and did not think that was important at the time. i have compared the chipset of the msm8960 and gpu on wikipedia to try to find other devices with the same CPU GPU combo so that i might troll their section of the forums here and see if any boot loader unlocks or by pass's were found for devices with similar make and model. if i can find a similar device i can inquiry about the attack used and then check if that attack is potential for this device,

my bandwidth is very limited , but my processing power is beyond most of yours , i have 5 blade servers at my disposal , and never any work to do , so working on this can pass some time .. lol

You mentioned earlier in another post also that this device is not msm8960 and rather an msm8930 , can you please explain this to me ? as to why ? why is cpuz reporting msm8960 instead of msm8930 if in fact this devices is msm8930 ?

also another though , i see that this chipset T217A now thanks to your info is potentially locked bootloader. this devices feels like nothing more than a beefed up S4 to me , im thinking could it be possible to use their attacks from same similar chipsets to unlock ?

if all you have for answers is no , then please dont be upset when i do not listen ...

it appears that the chips in this devices are the same as the Samsung galaxy Mega and S4 mini , i am hoping development in their area can lead to a positive for this device also , hopefully the same methods can be used from their if one exsists at all
Devices: SGS3 cm 10.1.2 B&N NT CM 10.1.2 just added samsung galaxy note 3.0 and Samsung galaxy tab 3 7.0

SpiritFyre
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Nah im just hoping for safestrap or something im kinda getting sick of seeing the locked bootloader on att s4. mf3 and att tab3 its like seriously now

*You Better Not pout, You better not Cry, Gonna sick our Muffins on you, Thats no lie*.

spydergt
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritFyre View Post
Nah im just hoping for safestrap or something im kinda getting sick of seeing the locked bootloader on att s4. mf3 and att tab3 its like seriously now

Yea i agree locked by At&t is pissing me off too i got a note 3 and sgs 3 and tab 3 7.0 through att and i cant do what i want , i know why they dont want me to , cause my sgs 3 is totally mine , they cant monitor my useage and see if im tethering anymore , which of course i am , running cm they no longer can tell that im tethering to all my other devices and they no longer have control ,

i will google more and read more but i have alot going on right now , my son takes up alot of my time , ive built the sdk and started looking at the tab but i dont know much right now ,

i did find kingo one click root worked , without breaking the lock , it reboots just fine , i did have issues when after rooting i had to forcefully update root , through the store , but it worked and the counter is not tripped.

my note 3 its tripped , im looking forward to the unlocking of these devices so i can remove that stuipd lock and replace with custom boot logo

The Following User Says Thank You to spydergt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SpiritFyre
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Right^ I went to the at&t store yesterday because the s4 wont show up on my computer when I connect it.. and if it does, I try making a new folder on my sd card and my computer force closes. Lmao the tab 3 7.0 I wish had some developement of somesort, but not being able to do crap kinda makes my phone and tabs no longer really fun anymore. Almost makes me want to craigslist lolz...

jpeps
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Who we make a bounty for t217a for root

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeps View Post
Who we can we make bounty for t217a for root