XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

a little help

Tip us?

big_c
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default a little help

I just got a s3 from my buddy its from Verizon and I want to get it on ntelos but I'm having trouble finding anything on how to do this I see people talking about doing it so I know it can be done so if anyone can help me out that would be great I really don't want to pay someone to do something I know I can do. Please throw me a bone.

big_c
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by big_c View Post
I just got a s3 from my buddy its from Verizon and I want to get it on ntelos but I'm having trouble finding anything on how to do this I see people talking about doing it so I know it can be done so if anyone can help me out that would be great I really don't want to pay someone to do something I know I can do. Please throw me a bone.
I almost feel like asking for help to hack the government is this some top secret stuff I'm asking for. Lol I know its out there some please help me out.
The Following User Says Thank You to big_c For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ProtheusIRC
Old
(Last edited by ApriliaM3; 17th December 2013 at 04:16 AM.)
Thanks Meter 53
It should be the simple matter of acquiring an NTelos Sim card then inputting the correct APN settings.

http://rootzwiki.com/topic/1329-tuto...-settings-all/

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk[COLOR="Silver"]
  • Phones I Have:
  • SCH-I535
  • Sony Xperia TL
  • Thumb and Pinky
  • Tin Can and String

big_c
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Ive been Googling it I keep getting dead ends i ain't trying to get no one in trouble or anything if u can help me send me a pm or ill even give u my number if i have to the phone I'm using now is a piece cracked screen and everything

big_c
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
OK so i don't think ntelos uses similar cards so would I have to get an unlock code from Verizon for the sim that's in it now there's nothing that I would have to flash to switch it just the sim and the apn

big_c
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Ooookkkk.
Tags
galaxy s3