XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

remaining battery

Tip us?

benna
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Default remaining battery

why in power managment, the time on battery left is totaly wrong??
when it says I have 2 houts left, m battery is empty in 10 mins. why is this??

benna
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by benna View Post
why in power managment, the time on battery left is totaly wrong??
when it says I have 2 houts left, m battery is empty in 10 mins. why is this??
any replies please?

warea
Old
Thanks Meter 371
Provide some more details. What firmware are you on. What performance mode are you on. What did you do with your device. What exactly was 2hrs left ? If you go to power management, on the bottom there is an option for time left details for each specific function you use like calling and browsing. Also the standby time being so many hours does not mean you can actually use the device with the same amount of time. So endurance mode might give you hours of extra standby but using the device would drain the battery as usual.

Huawei Ascend P6-U06 (EMUI2.3+KitKat)

ahk31
Old
Thanks Meter 28
The 2 hours are based on your average use. The phone doesn't know in advance how it will be used. If it is just laying on the desk it could work another 5 hours.If you are playing a heavy multi-player game, the battery will be enough just for 5-10 min.

benna
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
I am on b111. Please look at my screenshot, Loon at the time left for movies. I can get 2.5 hours out of the phone, but it says 4 hours.

Also the average use you talked abought in previous post, my phone dies faster than the time left said on standby. What tweaks do you guys suggest? The battery life sucks!! Will b122 give alot of battery improvement? Thanx alot for the replys
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-12-16-00-17-22.png
Views:	97
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	2456827  

warea
Old
Thanks Meter 371
Quote:
I am on b111. Please look at my screenshot, Loon at the time left for movies. I can get 2.5 hours out of the phone, but it says 4 hours.

Also the average use you talked abought in previous post, my phone dies faster than the time left said on standby. What tweaks do you guys suggest? The battery life sucks!! Will b122 give alot of battery improvement? Thanx alot for the replys
B122 is more stable and bug free than b111.

Check if there are other apps draining your battery in the background like google apps sync or autoupdates or location service.

Gsmarena tested our device (most probably on earliest buggy firmware) and they got video playing time of 7hrs: http://blog.gsmarena.com/huawei-asce...ull-breakdown/

ahk31
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Set your display brightness to minimum, turn off WiFi, mobile data, synchronization, BT, GPS, screen rotation, background data and so on and test again.

benna
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by warea View Post
B122 is more stable and bug free than b111.

Check if there are other apps draining your battery in the background like google apps sync or autoupdates or location service.

Gsmarena tested our device (most probably on earliest buggy firmware) and they got video playing time of 7hrs: http://blog.gsmarena.com/huawei-asce...ull-breakdown/
Sorry I am new on this phone. I had an Galaxy Ace till a week ago, I flashed hundreds of roms, kernels, experiments. but on this phone I am afraid of brickin. Its an expensive phone. so I havent even rooted it. I cant seem to find an official B122 firmware. only leaked. so I am affraid to flash it. And I cant find an step for step guide.

Also, my mobile data is on and auto rotate. I have to keep this on otherwise there is no point for me to have this phone.

warea
Old
Thanks Meter 371
Quote:
Sorry I am new on this phone. I had an Galaxy Ace till a week ago, I flashed hundreds of roms, kernels, experiments. but on this phone I am afraid of brickin. Its an expensive phone. so I haven't even rooted it. I cant seem to find an official B122 firmware. only leaked. so I am affraid to flash it. And I cant find an step for step guide.

Also, my mobile data is on and auto rotate. I have to keep this on otherwise there is no point for me to have this phone.
The bricking happens only with Chinese version roms and not interntional version. And only b111 is official international version. The rest are leaked.

The guides are available as pdf file, when you download the B111 from Huawei website or you can find them at huaweinews.com. And the method is same as how you upgraded to b111.

Yes sure, but it is matters like that which drain the battery more than what it says on the power manager.