Link am/pm marker to event calendar time

Tip us?

restinbeast
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default Link am/pm marker to event calendar time

Hi,

I remember reading once how to link to am/pm marker to a calendar event. So that if you are in the AM and looking at a calendar event in the PM, the calendar event time will display correctly.

I know it is some combination of #C0Sh:mm# and #Da# but for some reason when I write #C0Sh:mm Da# I get "3:00 350PM" and when I type #C0Sh:mm da# I get "3:00 16PM"

I have done this is the past successfully, anyone know the correct format?

Also, is there a way to force the AM/PM markers to lowercase

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks,
Brad

kwerdenker
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1533
Quote:
Originally Posted by restinbeast View Post
Hi,

I remember reading once how to link to am/pm marker to a calendar event. So that if you are in the AM and looking at a calendar event in the PM, the calendar event time will display correctly.

I know it is some combination of #C0Sh:mm# and #Da# but for some reason when I write #C0Sh:mm Da# I get "3:00 350PM" and when I type #C0Sh:mm da# I get "3:00 16PM"

I have done this is the past successfully, anyone know the correct format?

Also, is there a way to force the AM/PM markers to lowercase

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks,
Brad
The D is used to identify a date tag and the a is the AM/PM marker. If you want do use it in a calendar event tag, you have to omit the D and use just the a. In your case that would read:
Code:
#C0Sh:mm a#
Now, if you want to force it to small caps, you'll have to use a Rich Text Module with the [tl][/tl](to lowercase) BBCode and split up the tags so it looks like this:
Code:
#C0Sh:mm# [tl]#C0Sa#[/tl]
Hope this helps you out
Mobile: LG Nexus 4 | ROM: Paranoid Android 4.0 + Xposed | Kernel: faux Kernel
Tablet: Asus Nexus 7 (2013) | ROM: Paranoid Android 3+ | Kernel: faux Kernel

The Following User Says Thank You to kwerdenker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

restinbeast
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwerdenker View Post
The D is used to identify a date tag and the a is the AM/PM marker. If you want do use it in a calendar event tag, you have to omit the D and use just the a. In your case that would read:
Code:
#C0Sh:mm a#
Now, if you want to force it to small caps, you'll have to use a Rich Text Module with the [tl][/tl](to lowercase) BBCode and split up the tags so it looks like this:
Code:
#C0Sh:mm# [tl]#C0Sa#[/tl]
Hope this helps you out
Many thanks (hit the thanks button)

I need to write this down, second time I had to ask for help on this. Some kind of mental block with it heh.