5,594,386 Members 37,490 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][MOAR][MK3] v9.0.1 / 50+ Mods / Morphology / On the fly mods / Killer [3.9.14]

Tip us?

avd
Old
Thanks Meter 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkhan1 View Post
Talking about 7.2, when is going to be released ....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Some things you are not supposed to talk about.

Sprint SGS3 with xda/tapatalk m.o.a.r 7.1.x ROM
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to avd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

howdyace
Old
(Last edited by howdyace; 12th January 2014 at 10:56 AM.)
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Scream View Post
I too am having issues with this feature. I have gone into system setting/MOAR MOD control/Phone Mods and selected "Record/Add Call Button" but it wont stick. I have even used the "restart phone apk" switch at the bottom of that screen and no matter what I do, it resets to "off" after I close out of that menu and re-open it.

Something I am doing wrong? I really need to be able to swap between calls.
You need to make a folder of data/data/moar then it will stick. Until romp told me and I made that leap of faith, it wouldn't stick for me either.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-12-02-49-04.png
Views:	426
Size:	208.0 KB
ID:	2510722   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-12-02-50-00.png
Views:	432
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	2510723   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-12-02-50-11.png
Views:	423
Size:	106.0 KB
ID:	2510724   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-12-02-50-24.png
Views:	920
Size:	142.6 KB
ID:	2510725  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to howdyace For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

capadon
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Some websites I try to get on will not connect. Rompnit u posted a link b4 that solved that problem. Can u post that link again?

rompnit
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 14871

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbadboy2007 View Post
@rompnit so now we know what the culprit is can it be fixed in the stock kernel?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
@CNexus is the kernel wizard.. I don't know squat about them aside from basic functionality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
@rompnit, is there anything you've done to the ROM that would prevent device encryption from running? When I try to encrypt the device, I get a robot outline on the screen, but that's it. The encryption process never actually starts.

Thanks.
There's nothing done that should be affecting it Unless it was the disabling of the Signature Verification in services.jar, but I can't see why that would affect encryption. Can you get a log?
Quote:
Originally Posted by capadon View Post
Some websites I try to get on will not connect. Rompnit u posted a link b4 that solved that problem. Can u post that link again?
Here you are: http://d-h.st/NOp You can also reflash the ROM zip, choose Option #2 to change add-ons and disable ad-blocking there. Option #2 won't affect your ROM setup in anyway.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rompnit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

erikalin
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1526
Quote:
Originally Posted by averyboots View Post

Do I need to delete the original file or rename the new one? Theyre both in the folder.
Are you all set now? You can't have two files with identical names in the same folder. Not possible. No file manager can allow that to happen (?). So I don't know what you've got, but obviously you will want the new one there with its correct name if the old one didn't work. Reply back if you still don't have it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium
Are you about to ask a question? Hold up. Before you do that, did you check here?
Stardate 041014, Verizon HTC One M8 in hand!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to erikalin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Maybelle
Old
Thanks Meter 726
Quote:
Originally Posted by prboy1969 View Post
@rompnit just tried to flash the AOSP 4.4 Camera and Gallery from myHUB. I get stuck at the Galaxy Boot screen. Tried it three times. Wiping cahces, and not wiping. Not complaining, just reporting .
@prboy1969 I've not been able to flash from MyHub either tho it just fails, I don't get a bootloop. I am able to flash stuff I've downloaded from the MyHub folder.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Verizon LG G2
Sprint Galaxy GS3
Sprint Nexus S 4G
Sprint Galaxy Nexus
Toshiba Thrive Tablet AT100
The Following User Says Thank You to Maybelle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

meyerweb
Old
Thanks Meter 412
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkhan1 View Post
Talking about 7.2, when is going to be released ....
When Rompnit decides it's ready.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rompnit View Post

There's nothing done that should be affecting it Unless it was the disabling of the Signature Verification in services.jar, but I can't see why that would affect encryption. Can you get a log?
Will do, thanks.
MOAR 9.01, DKP kernel, undervolted and underclocked with TricksterMod, Nova Prime & Unify Launchers, TDunham's BobCat theme, Dynamic Notifications, SkipLock, Wifi Matic, Widget Locker. A great look and great user experience user experience!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meyerweb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CNexus
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 11039

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rompnit View Post
@CNexus is the kernel wizard.. I don't know squat about them aside from basic functionality.
Going on with this, I'm working on something that should fix these issues once and for all....all the random wifi issues so that we can use the stock kernel that came with 4.3, as well as possibly also the other issues people are having (call delay/lag, etc)
Sign up for the new Copy file storage service with this link and get both of us an extra 5 GB!
Or sign up for Dropbox with this link and we can both grab some extra storage!

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to CNexus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Shadefactor
Old
Thanks Meter 541
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNexus View Post
Going on with this, I'm working on something that should fix these issues once and for all....all the random wifi issues so that we can use the stock kernel that came with 4.3, as well as possibly also the other issues people are having (call delay/lag, etc)
Being the beast that you are I don't doubt that you'll have these fixed pretty soon

Sent From My M.O.A.Rtally Brutal SPH-L710
Device: Samsung Galaxy S 2: Epic 4g Touch
ROM: FI27 Stock Rooted
Kernel: Stock
Modem: FI27
Carrier: Sprint

Device: Samsung Galaxy S 3 Sprint SPH L710
Rom: M.O.A.R. 9.0.1. Or Project Wicked X
Kernel: DKP or Stock
Modem: MK3
Recovery: PhilZ
The Following User Says Thank You to Shadefactor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Chad The Pathfinder
Old
Thanks Meter 1493
Quote:
Originally Posted by averyboots View Post
Does anyone have the keyboard apk that initially installed with this rom? I have lost mine somehow and I now have just a Swype keyboard with no emojis! :/

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
You can flash this if you like but its not themed like the original. Just plain shades of grey. http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23269279319199402
I'm a padawan with no master.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad The Pathfinder For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
cnexus, mk3, moar, naddict, speed