5,595,428 Members 48,453 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HELP!!] No OS, S-Off, can't install CM11 or anything

Tip us?
 
jpnmusic2
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Dec 2013
Question [HELP!!] No OS, S-Off, can't install CM11 or anything

As title said, I have an HTC One S that is bricked, S-Off and I can't install anything on it. I forgot to do a backup before doing all this. I've been trying to put CM11 for hours, yet nothing, same for this OTA (OTA_Ville_U_JB_45_S_BM_3.16.666.9_1.11.50.05.28_1 0.27.50.08L_release_308167fun0bzhoz2tch0mh). Can anyone please help me?

PHP Code:
(bootloaderversion0.5
(bootloaderversion-bootloader2.15.0000
(bootloaderversion-baseband1.11.50.05.28
(bootloaderversion-cpldNone
(bootloaderversion-micropNone
(bootloaderversion-main:
(
bootloaderversion-miscPVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloaderserialno: ************
(
bootloaderimei: ************
(
bootloaderproductvle
(bootloaderplatformHBOOT-8960
(bootloadermodelidPJ4011000
(bootloadercidnumBM___001
(bootloaderbattery-statusgood
(bootloaderbattery-voltage4160mV
(bootloaderpartition-layoutGeneric
(bootloadersecurityon
(bootloaderbuild-modeSHIP
(bootloaderboot-modeFASTBOOT
(bootloadercommitno-bootloaderdirty-64bedd38
(bootloaderhbootpreupdate11
(bootloadergencheckpt
Anyone can tell me what to do? I can't modify the OTA as I don't have a Mac, and when I try to open with Notepad++ (Win7), I can't read anything.
 
tivofool
Old
(Last edited by tivofool; 16th December 2013 at 12:08 PM.)
#2  
tivofool's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 165
Posts: 530
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpnmusic2 View Post
As title said, I have an HTC One S that is bricked, S-Off and I can't install anything on it. I forgot to do a backup before doing all this. I've been trying to put CM11 for hours, yet nothing, same for this OTA (OTA_Ville_U_JB_45_S_BM_3.16.666.9_1.11.50.05.28_1 0.27.50.08L_release_308167fun0bzhoz2tch0mh). Can anyone please help me?

PHP Code:
(bootloaderversion0.5
(bootloaderversion-bootloader2.15.0000
(bootloaderversion-baseband1.11.50.05.28
(bootloaderversion-cpldNone
(bootloaderversion-micropNone
(bootloaderversion-main:
(
bootloaderversion-miscPVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloaderserialno: ************
(
bootloaderimei: ************
(
bootloaderproductvle
(bootloaderplatformHBOOT-8960
(bootloadermodelidPJ4011000
(bootloadercidnumBM___001
(bootloaderbattery-statusgood
(bootloaderbattery-voltage4160mV
(bootloaderpartition-layoutGeneric
(bootloadersecurityon
(bootloaderbuild-modeSHIP
(bootloaderboot-modeFASTBOOT
(bootloadercommitno-bootloaderdirty-64bedd38
(bootloaderhbootpreupdate11
(bootloadergencheckpt
Anyone can tell me what to do? I can't modify the OTA as I don't have a Mac, and when I try to open with Notepad++ (Win7), I can't read anything.
If there isn't a RUU.exe for your CID that you can run, you could go through the process of S-Off so that you can run a RUU to return to stock.
(you said you are s-off, but the info you provided says you are s-on)

Or you can install one of the many ROMs to get it back up and running.
As you are S-On don't forget to fastboot flash the boot.img and do a wipe.
 
jpnmusic2
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by tivofool View Post
If there isn't a RUU.exe for your CID that you can run, you could go through the process of S-Off so that you can run a RUU to return to stock.
(you said you are s-off, but the info you provided says you are s-on)

Or you can install one of the many ROMs to get it back up and running.
As you are S-On don't forget to fastboot flash the boot.img and do a wipe.
Problem is that when I try to install a ROM (CM11 in my case), it keep saying "Skipping MD5 check: no MD5 file found.", always.
 
benyto
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 22
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpnmusic2 View Post
Problem is that when I try to install a ROM (CM11 in my case), it keep saying "Skipping MD5 check: no MD5 file found.", always.
But that is not an error. What problem do you think that causes?

If you want it to verify the md5 checksum, include an appropriately named and correctly formatted md5sum file (i.e., $ROMNAME.md5) in the same directory as the ROM you're trying to flash.
 
el_papi_chulo2004
Old
#5  
el_papi_chulo2004's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 30
Join Date: May 2010
Location: santo domingo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpnmusic2 View Post
As title said, I have an HTC One S that is bricked, S-Off and I can't install anything on it. I forgot to do a backup before doing all this. I've been trying to put CM11 for hours, yet nothing, same for this OTA (OTA_Ville_U_JB_45_S_BM_3.16.666.9_1.11.50.05.28_1 0.27.50.08L_release_308167fun0bzhoz2tch0mh). Can anyone please help me?

PHP Code:
(bootloaderversion0.5
(bootloaderversion-bootloader2.15.0000
(bootloaderversion-baseband1.11.50.05.28
(bootloaderversion-cpldNone
(bootloaderversion-micropNone
(bootloaderversion-main:
(
bootloaderversion-miscPVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloaderserialno: ************
(
bootloaderimei: ************
(
bootloaderproductvle
(bootloaderplatformHBOOT-8960
(bootloadermodelidPJ4011000
(bootloadercidnumBM___001
(bootloaderbattery-statusgood
(bootloaderbattery-voltage4160mV
(bootloaderpartition-layoutGeneric
(bootloadersecurityon
(bootloaderbuild-modeSHIP
(bootloaderboot-modeFASTBOOT
(bootloadercommitno-bootloaderdirty-64bedd38
(bootloaderhbootpreupdate11
(bootloadergencheckpt
Anyone can tell me what to do? I can't modify the OTA as I don't have a Mac, and when I try to open with Notepad++ (Win7), I can't read anything.
Remember, the mine is TMOBILE CID TMO010 this guide is of my authorship can help you http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2569755
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes