Fits on 220mb HBOOT!
New in 9/18 release:
Check out these 2 blog posts for main changes:
I also switched to Linaro 4.9. Evervolv switched away from it, but that was only because it was causing problems on a different device.
- Built with minimal changes to CM sources, except for:
- Trackball wake, with checkbox option in Settings -> Buttons
- This is my first rom, be nice please!
Read instructions before installing.
If you don't know what hboot is, please read this first: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1270589
For nonstandard installations, such as ART or keyboard with more languages, see 2nd post.
- HBOOT /system size must be a minimum of 220 MB.
- I recommend cache at 10mb
- Wipe data.
- This must be done before flashing zips if you want Mounts2SD to work properly, as Mounts2SD's zip writes to /data.
- Install ROM.
- Optional but highly recommended: Install ext script such as Mounts2SD (see attachments)
- You will need an ext partition on your SD card.
- You can customize the settings after installation with the Mounts2SD app. You may want to move application libraries, for example.
- TWRP seems to not like Mounts2SD. CWM and 4EXT seem to work fine for me.
- Account login will not work in setup wizard. Just enter Play Store once you do setup and it will work fine.
- Some have had problems using Mounts2SD. Aroma version in 2nd post will often fix the problems, or try also manually installing with the Mounts2SD app in Play Store.
- Desktop dock does not automatically pair. Use this guide. (Hint: try doing the ADB commands over network.)
- QuickReply in Messaging causes reboot. (Just don't use Quick Reply I guess - I am trying to look into a fix.)
- Evervolv base
- HWA video recording/playback not working
- wifi tethering not happy - only works on no password
- no MMS
- If system language is set away from English because of SIM card, keyboard will crash. Setup phone in English.
- I myself am having some trouble downloading large applications, not sure where this problem is from
Big thanks to:
- Evervolv - device/kernel/other repos. They're the guys that keep the old Nexus One going 4 years after it came out.
- WoH, csytracy who helped me earlier on
- dk_zero-cool, for mounts2sd.
- spezi77, for maintaining repos with proper Nexus One commits.
- tommypacker, who unintentionally motivated me to get this working after he said he would do it. (Beat him to it! )