[Q] New KITKAT ROM by C Mahendra for CHD

Tip us?

sam4android
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] New KITKAT ROM by C Mahendra for CHD

Hi cmahendra,

I am not authorised to post in Android Development so puting it here. This is regarding below link.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2570171

First of all thank U Mr Mahendra for this ROM. I was on your SuperLumia DAD, which I just loved. But thought of giving this a try as it was ported by U.

I have successfully flashed it but just a small hickup... I am getting only single home screen. I just want to ask how can i increase the number of home screens. I searched but could not find the option. I must have overlooked it.

Thanks once again for this and SuperLumialDAD.

Hunter008
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Smile google launcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam4android View Post
Hi cmahendra,

I am not authorised to post in Android Development so puting it here. This is regarding below link.

First of all thank U Mr Mahendra for this ROM. I was on your SuperLumia DAD, which I just loved. But thought of giving this a try as it was ported by U.

I have successfully flashed it but just a small hickup... I am getting only single home screen. I just want to ask how can i increase the number of home screens. I searched but could not find the option. I must have overlooked it.

Dude just hold an icon from app drawer and take to a right or left end of the home screen launcher will automatically add a screen to it.

sam4android
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter008 View Post
Dude just hold an icon from app drawer and take to a right or left end of the home screen launcher will automatically add a screen to it.

i tried that.... maybe i didnt drag enough. Let me give it atry once again.

Hunter008
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Default Re: home screen

Quote:
i tried that.... maybe i didnt drag enough. Let me give it atry once again.
Actually i am not using that launcher right now, but as i remember google launcher increases home screen as per need basis.
bring a large widget or other app shortcuts to home screen if the home screen couldnt accommodate it will increase in number.

Pengcub
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Hi cmahendra,

It does not work adfly does not work in India