5,605,766 Members 48,211 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help nAa 3,4,39 wifi module xperia Lww

Tip us?

ethandub
Old
(Last edited by ethandub; 12th December 2013 at 12:53 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default help nAa 3,4,39 wifi module xperia Lww

good pm!

i have xperia lww with nAa kernel 3.4.49 , im facing wifi problem , wifi not turnning on.

this was not happen before when i was on jellyvanilla "cant remember the version" and accidentally i format the system via cwm , now im not able to flash any kernel cause my usb terminal in my phone was broken, im using universal charger to charge my battery.

im on jellyvanilla 4.1 now and wifi didnt work. i also try jellyvanilla 5.3 and the same problem with wifi.

please help me guys cant remember what i have to flash jellyvanilla rom version that just like before with no wifi problem.

or someone please give me wifi module for nAa 3.4.49

thankyou in advance. and more power.

ethandub
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default pls help

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethandub View Post
good pm!

i have xperia lww with nAa kernel 3.4.49 , im facing wifi problem , wifi not turnning on.

this was not happen before when i was on jellyvanilla "cant remember the version" and accidentally i format the system via cwm , now im not able to flash any kernel cause my usb terminal in my phone was broken, im using universal charger to charge my battery.

im on jellyvanilla 4.1 now and wifi didnt work. i also try jellyvanilla 5.3 and the same problem with wifi.

please help me guys cant remember what i have to flash jellyvanilla rom version that just like before with no wifi problem.

or someone please give me wifi module for nAa 3.4.49

thankyou in advance. and more power.
anyone please help

ethandub
Old
(Last edited by ethandub; 17th December 2013 at 12:59 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default please

up! please help